Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates (11689 Views)

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by CrimeKsmart: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tax collectors grin
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by opebiboy: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
4+4 is unstoppable

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by leo1234(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Protect your votes for who? undecided
As if there is any difference between PDP and APC.
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by DEROXMAN: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

That has been the logic of ipob miscreants.

Who else does that?
seriously brother how is that possible you hate a party but you want it to give you its biggest gift, efforts in futility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by Amitex(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
searchng4love:

PDP has been civil in its Edo approach. Kabaka and co should be expelled from Edo for peace. Only PDP can do that
He will soon be bundled into one isolation cebtre in a remote village. If not a big fight in his group will result in his death.
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by EdiskyHarry: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nice one
God bless gov wike
God bless rivers state
God bless gov udom Emmanuel
God bless akwa ibom state
God bless gov obaseki
God bless Edo state
God bless the United States of Niger delta
Say no to god fatherism in leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by jamace(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
If PDP does not learn lessons from Kogi guber ellection under APC/Yahaya Bello, PDP will fail woefully.
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by Ategberoson(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
vote not life ba? useless people

Edo people protect your votes and die like Christmas goat, if you like protect vote or not inec knows who we win

kill yourself at your own peril. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by ricson11(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
see this one mtcheeeeech election wey Ize Iyamu don already win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by favor914: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kobicove:
Edo people, say no to godfatherism!
Say no to Obaseki.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by Codes151(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
What they mean is, “ go and die”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by favor914: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Nice one
God bless gov wike
God bless rivers state
God bless gov udom Emmanuel
God bless akwa ibom state
God bless gov obaseki
God bless Edo state
God bless the United States of Niger delta
Say no to god fatherism in leadership.
But pdp last won the Governorship election in Edo state in 2003 ( Lucky Igbenedion’s) 2nd term, so what is all this bless wike, bless udom, thief Obaseki thinks he can steal APC’s mandate, and escape with it?, he must be joking, no honor amongst thieves, APC is taking their mandate back by hook, or crook.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by AmeerBkd(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Na dem know.,.
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by luluosas(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hey! Small girl, don't get me wrong. Maybe you need to check my profile before you spew your trash. I asked you a simple question, and you fumbled
post=92101487:
Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

Unfortunately for you and your ilks,
We cannot help the hatred and bitterness you all have for your country against our love for Nigeria.
The bitterness that have turned all your head to hatred.
Y'all can't be help.
Your head is playing tricks on you all.
You can continue to believe what bitterness and blindness have caused you to believe,
we can't help you.
Live with it boy! tongue
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by SAUTUSSUNNAH(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by suremanpatriot: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
wike is has stop threatening lockdown in Rivers state to woo edo ppl to win edo election.This is a a Country filled with evil and stupid rulers fr state to fed may hell fire burn them all!Amen!
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by ogbonti: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ategberoson:

Edo people protect your votes and die like Christmas goat, if you like protect vote or not inec knows who we win

you should hang your head in shame - I hope the US and European union can unmask the identity of all of you applauding fraud and hoping for the elections to be rigged so you all are denied visas from visiting places where such behavior is not tolerated

tomorrow you will say Nigeria is doomed when your very way of thinking is what is killing Nigeria!

the power wey you get so - we go see one day - blo ody imbe cil e angry
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by Ategberoson(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
ogbonti:

you should hang your head in shame - I hope the US and European union can unmask the identity of all of you applauding fraud and hoping for the elections to be rigged so you all are denied visas from visiting places where such behavior is not tolerated

tomorrow you will say Nigeria is doomed when your very way of thinking is what is killing Nigeria!

the power wey you get so - we go see one day - blo ody imbe cil e angry

may thunder finished the remaining brain you've left. your parents should be ashamed right now for sending u to school
that's if you're not rusticated with the manner of your low IQ

how can a sane mind read my post and won't understand that I'm advising Edo people not to listen to these politicians talking about defending votes when their kids are in somewhere save

abeg go and defend politicians vote and let them kill you like goat, you think your dead body will stop anyone from not being elected

dumb blockhead kid
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by mulerogold(m): 12:23am On Jul 26, 2020
Lol. Protect your Vote !

With what?
So Gov Wike is asking me to be heart harden even when kabaka and other touts show up with Ak47s ??

You no MAD.

as if the emergence of PDP or Apc will put food on my table.
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by ogbonti: 12:28am On Jul 26, 2020
Ategberoson:

may thunder finished the remaining brain you've left. your parents should be ashamed right now for sending u to school
that's if you're not rusticated with the manner of your low IQ

how can a sane mind read my post and won't understand that I'm advising Edo people not to listen to these politicians talking about defending votes when their kids are in somewhere save

abeg go and defend politicians vote and let them kill you like goat, you think your dead body will stop anyone from not being elected

dumb blockhead kid

you are an i dio t- you think you are talking to a kid ? so you are giving the advise in the bold parts because Wike asked Edo people to defend their votes - if Tinubu said so, it wil be the best advise given to mankind after the advise of Jesus Christ - we know your type - your blind loyalty because of 2023 is making you reason like an im be ci le and yes we will defend our votes even if it means roasting yo ur as s like suya - we will - an uo fia!!! grin
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by Ategberoson(m): 1:46am On Jul 26, 2020
ogbonti:

you are an i dio t- you think you are talking to a kid ? so you are giving the advise in the bold parts because Wike asked Edo people to defend their votes - if Tinubu said so, it wil be the best advise given to mankind after the advise of Jesus Christ - we know your type - your blind loyalty because of 2023 is making you reason like an im be ci le and yes we will defend our votes even if it means roasting yo ur as s like suya - we will - an uo fia!!! grin

I can report you and get you ban for this display of your foolishness

here is the post you ignorantly quote, I don't think I'm responsible for your inability to comprehend simple sentence

instead of you to ask me to break it down to the lingual you will understand you're bent on disgracing yourself here

where is Obaseki's kids and Ize's kids? what about Oshiomole's kid that are the highest beneficiaries of Edo treasury? please go and defend your votes, na your mama I pity

I feel pain when a global ediot quote me, no thanks to Nairaland that allow this low IQ goaat to have the privilege to quote me.
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by ogbonti: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Ategberoson:

here is the post you ignorantly quote, I don't think I'm responsible for your inability to comprehend simple sentence

instead of you to ask me to break it down to the lingual you will understand you're bent on disgracing yourself here

where is Obaseki's kids and Ize's kids? what about Oshiomole's kid that are the highest beneficiaries of Edo treasury? please go and defend your votes, na your mama I pity

I feel pain when a global ediot quote me, no thanks to Nairaland that allow this low IQ goaat to have the privilege to quote me.

chai - sifia pains grin
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by Ategberoson(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2020
ogbonti:

chai - sifia pains grin

you need education, you should spend much of your time in education section here. I can't believe a grown up like you would read a simple sentence upside down

na thunder go fire all your teachers that deceived your parents
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by ogbonti: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ategberoson:

you need education, you should spend much of your time in education section here. I can't believe a grown up like you would read a simple sentence upside down

na thunder go fire all your teachers that deceived your parents

chai - e pain am oooo grin
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by Ategberoson(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2020
ogbonti:

chai - e pain am oooo grin

what your likes resort to when you're mentally defeated. you better follow your psychotherapist guideline in regards to your brain test
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by ogbonti: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ategberoson:

what your likes resort to when you're mentally defeated. you better follow your psychotherapist guideline in regards to your brain test

sifia ... sifia .... sifia..... pains grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo 2020: Protect Your Votes, Wike Tells Edo Electorates by ogbonti: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Ategberoson:

At last - we know who the goat is and who has the low IQ grin grin grin grin - not the Edo people - they defended their votes and your scare tactics failed.... I pity your maa ma grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNGA: Buhari Tells World Leaders Nigeria Will Crush Boko Haram Terrorists / Batos Nwadike Resigns As Hope Uzodimma’s Special Adviser / Banks, Telcoms, Oil Firms To Lose 2% Revenue For Data Breach – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.