Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended (25081 Views)

Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay / Concerns Grow Over Buhari’s Incessant Foreign Trips / NDDC Paid ‘scholarship Grants’ To MD, Directors – Senate Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Ijaya123: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Where is Asari Dokubo?

2 Likes

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by honestivo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigeria really need a total overhaul , we don't want see these crop of politicians come 2023

2 Likes

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Corroro: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wow, 28million per person for conference? shocked

2 Likes

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Investnow2017: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
I wish they were not mentioning the figures embarassed

1 Like

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by busomma: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buhari should be ashamed of himself for lying to Nigerians to come to power on the mantra of anti corruption. Nigeria is more corrupt than anytime in her existence. PDP was a disaster but APC & Buhari are calamitous. Worst of it all is that nobody has ever been held accountable. People are looting with reckless abandon cos they know they'll go scotfree otherwise how could Akpabio, Cairo & co hv the temerity to share millions of naira during the global lockdown & never expected to be caught? That's see finish.

2 Likes

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by olmoRoc: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Islie:
During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips That Were Not Attended–Report

https://saharareporters.com/2020/07/25/during-lockdown-nddc-paid-staff-n655m-training-foreign-trips-were-not-attended%E2%80%93report

Isn't the culture of cash payment to members a cultural aspect of both the Senate and the National Assembly?
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by zoedew: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Islie:
During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips That Were Not Attended–Report

https://saharareporters.com/2020/07/25/during-lockdown-nddc-paid-staff-n655m-training-foreign-trips-were-not-attended%E2%80%93report

Now, The Prof will entertain the Nation with another Pondei!
They must pay back and serve jail terms and be relieved of their public service appointments and barred from ever ever holding a public office. Punish them swiftly.
That was what Singapore did to stop corruption in Singapore!
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Openbusiness4:
shocked Ok, ok, we get it, NDDC is monumentally corrupt. No arguments on that. It is corrupt to the core. And they must be held accountable....Accepted! But when are we going to focus on the unbelievable corruption at NNPC, or are we going to continue pretending that the NNPC doesn't need probe and accountability?
Leave NNPC out of the corruption probe. Don't you know the Minister of Petroleum is a man of integrity who doesn't like money and is fighting kwaraption.
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by PigTormentor: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
This is how APc is fighting corruption..

Useless party ever.. Useless people

Spits

APC is exposing corruption, your Pandemic Development Party is known for covering and celebrating Stealing is not corruption.
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by BigBashiru: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Islie:

Once you realize that human beings are wild animals similar to the beasts of the field biologically speaking, none of these will surprise you again...

1 Like

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Joefat:
Imagine if this kind of thing continue till bubu finish his tenure? By 2024 China will just be coming here to pick us one after another.
grin
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Whois(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Let me faint.

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Churchill6767: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buhari na bastard.
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigeria is a failed state.

Every agency, corporation or organisation in this damned country is monumentally corrupt.

1 Like

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Shakaranews2020: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Akpabio was really corrupt

Meanwhile, Watch the touching moment 24 years old Tolulope was finally Laid to Rest below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txc71f2aCyo

1 Like

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by ComeToJesus: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Upon all the noise Bubu made about ridding corruption, his regime has the gold cup in corruption.

Never has Nigeria has been so pillaged, ripped and raped like what we are witnessing now.

Mr integrity has set a new low as the worst style of governance ever.

Nigerians thought they've taken a step forward not realizing they were taking 10 steps backward.

So sad!

2 Likes

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by princejakes(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
I tire for this country walahi
Who wan buy my national id card
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
ComeToJesus:
Upon all the noise Bubu made about ridding corruption, his regime has the gold cup in corruption.

Never has Nigeria has been so pillaged, ripped and raped like what we are witnessing now.

Mr integrity has set a new low as the worst style of governance ever.

Nigerians thought they've taken a step forward not realizing they were taking 10 steps backward.

So sad!

cry

1 Like

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
The next 3 organisations to beam the searchlight upon are the Customs, NPA and Shippers' Council.

1 Like

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Adedotguy: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by nkiliuzo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
I so much hate this country, which Mumu angel carry me come here

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Islie:

Honourable OP, it's okay. It's okay. Off your Mic grin

3 Likes

Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kingsasian:
I need some group of persons to join me make a nuclear weapon to be used against these wicked polithiefcians. Each time I read news about this NDDC matter I feel like killing every politician in Abuja.
I need G-Boys to teach me wire wire. It is pay back time for these crooks in NDDC.
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by ofuonyebi: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Corruption is the worst terrorist fighting against Nigeria
looting of iour commonwealth by the ugly mutabas is the worst bane of the nation
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nigeria is truly broke
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
nkiliuzo:
I so much hate this country, which Mumu angel carry me come here

You should hate the leaders and other people like them only
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by Samyd18: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
some people will come here and say npower beneficiary are doing wrong thing
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by ifko: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
FirstSon01:
Mr. OP it's okay it's okay grin

Modified:
I know this isn't related but Nairaland mods have been biased today over this Edo state news. APC thugs went and started causing trouble in Benin today but the false news was pushed to FP. I'm in Benin and seen things for myself and can categorically tell you that Oshiomole and Kabaka boys were the ones shooting today. The destroyed APC cars were done by them as cover up and contrary to the earlier news Obaseki, Wike and others got to the Oba's Palace unharmed and flagged up their campaigns today but the mods refused to push it to FP. Check politics section they're all there. Let's #RebuildNairaland
I have always been suspicious of Nairaland news
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by FirstSon01: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
ifko:

I have always been suspicious of Nairaland news

I wasn't until today. I've seen a whole lot today. I'll do the big little I can. Lemme get my programmer to work on something
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by feedthenation(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
All the benefactors of the NDDC funds know themselves. None of them is saying anything.
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by lifenija: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
N171m to teach drivers how to drive?

oya begin list the drivers name and how much each
Re: During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended by israelmao(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Well done Akpabio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Anambra Youths Working At Night To Ensure 'zero Potholes' In The State / Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP / NNPP Campaigns In Nassarawa Local Government, Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.