Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay (854 Views)

Peter Obi Have Lost The Elections!! See Why!! / Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections See Why!!! / During Lockdown, NDDC Paid Staff N655m For Training, Foreign Trips Not Attended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
Peter Obi has not attended any Church ever since he lost the election in February, but nobody is talking about it.

It is now clear that Peter Obi only attended those churches to canvass for their votes, not to worship God.

Peter the fraud!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin

Mynd44 Nfpmod dominique

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by Uten9z(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
His a busy man and your not
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by Tochi3(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by Christistruth03: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
We told you Peter Obi was Olumba Olumba

All the Church visits were just a Political Stunt

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Uten9z:

Peter Obi is a hoomusexual sleeping with hausa abokis in Abuja I have full proof in what am saying

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

Gbam
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by nedu666: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Uten9z:

Op is a very busy man. Infact he is more busy than obi. You think its easy to be opening gate from morning to night, then in your spare time you are a copy and paste photographer while claiming to be a staff in aso rock. Then on sunday you are carrying cement and block. E easy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU

I am calling on the DSS to arrest Peter Obituary now

Peter Obituary former Governor of Anambra State is in charge of insecurity in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by Dpen11(f): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
Oga have small rest of mind and stop monitoring the Lord's chosen
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
nedu666:

Op is a very busy man. Infact he is more busy than obi. You think its easy to be opening gate from morning to night, then in your spare time you are a copy and paste photographer while claiming to be a staff in aso rock. Then on sunday you are carrying cement and block. E easy

I am you people's worst nightmare on this forum and I will continue to be ur worst Nightmare grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dpen11:
Oga have small rest of mind and stop monitoring the Lord's chosen

Hmmmm grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by DMerciful(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
Different types of craze
Christistruth03:

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by muykem: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Peter Obi is a fraud. God can't be mocked.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
XY23:

This one either wants to be coy, or he just received his propaganda alert, to finally get data to monitor PO since 25th February. Well, he has been attending churches, you can verify on twitter.

You're welcome

grin

E shock you abi?

I have received my monthly stipend as usual grin send me ur account details lemme give you money to buy food

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by obailala(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
muykem:
Peter Obi is a fraud. God can't be mocked.
What's the fraud in showing himself to large gatherings of potential voters? What's illegal about that?
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by yarimo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Op you are playing with pretending fruadster
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

True,oo.I have heard it since 2009 when I was in sec school.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
grin grin grin Why won't he stop attending church? Does he think he can make a fool of God? He thought he could ride on religious sentiments to win the election,but he failed woefully.
Let him keep wasting his time in court.
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by ratiani6: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nigeria dodged a bullet
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by blabulu2000: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Obi is a ritual ist and not a Christian....yiibo people are just using churches and Christian communities to achieve their tribal agenda....i pity any non-yiibo people or person that voted for Obi because the persecution is not coming to the ApC political member..it is com8ng to All SW, Nw, NE..and they need south south to get more strong formidable force and they are doing all in their efforts to endure Asari and all.other south south militia or ex-militia support their Yiiibo struggle....

Open your eyes and see.. This is what have seen even before the election....I know.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by Adurax: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
Desperate politician
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin grin Why won't he stop attending church? Does he think he can make a fool of God? He thought he could ride on religious sentiments to win the election,but he failed woefully.
Let him keep wasting his time in court.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by Fashionista01(f): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Peter Obi is a hoomusexual sleeping with hausa abokis in Abuja I have full proof in what am saying
The same goes to the person you are supporting.
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fashionista01:

The same goes to the person you are supporting.

Donate enough tears here 🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣 meanwhile I have received my monthly stipend today grin send me ur account details lemme send u money to buy food because u look hungry and fraustred
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by Lovelive: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Do you know the meaning of " defamation "?

Take time and read your comment again and do the needful.
Because I love you , I don't want anything that will put you in police custody or in jail.

LordviccoDaGuru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkp4Llr7iPU

I am calling on the DSS to arrest Peter Obituary now

Peter Obituary former Governor of Anambra State is in charge of insecurity in Nigeria

Mods, please take note and act accordingly;
Rules 7&8 broken

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by Chizaam2008: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
When he should be in court. . . you want him to be sleeping in church?
Let the churches do their own work. . .Obi is doing his.
Shikena.
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lovelive:
Do you know the meaning of " defamation "?

Take time and read your comment again and do the needful.
Because I love you , I don't want anything that will put you in police custody or in jail.

Mods, please take note and act accordingly;
Rules 7&8 broken

Keep deceiving yourself, u will be shocked very soon
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by ODUBEZE: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Mynd44 Nfpmod dominique
Where is Buhari after election

He has told you not to disturb him with probes, yet you are not talking about him, you are not holding this current government accountable either undecided

You are talking about Obi who is not even in the presidency yet undecided grin grin grin Peter Obi's whereabouts is your problem grin

All these your distractions can only work on your likes undecided

If you like, use bots or your numerous accounts to like your unimportant threads or comments as you guys have been doing for long now undecided your jokes will always be on you

Tueh
Re: Peter Obi Have Not Attended Any Church Since He Lost The Election In Februay by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Where is Buhari after election

He has told you not to disturb him with probes, yet you are not talking about him, you are not holding this current government accountable either undecided

You are talking about Obi who is not even in the presidency yet undecided grin grin grin Peter Obi's whereabouts is your problem grin

All these your distractions can only work on your likes undecided

If you like, use bots or your numerous accounts to like your unimportant threads or comments as you guys have been doing for long now undecided your jokes will always be on you

Tueh

grin
You're in pains now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Tells NWC To Suspend Atiku, Tambuwal, Lamido From PDP (VIDEO) / Lawmakers Warn Of Violence Over Govt’s Plan To Reduce Oba Of Benin's Powers / Breaking:gov Fubara Directs All Rivers Commissioners Appointed By Wike To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.