Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Prefer Being Side Chick To Being Second Wife- Igbojionu Nancy Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer Being Side Chick To Being Second Wife- Igbojionu Nancy Chioma (499 Views)

Being Second Wife To The Right Person Is Better Than Being First Wife To The Wro / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / ‘I Prefer Being Addressed As Annie And Not Tubaba’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Being Side Chick To Being Second Wife- Igbojionu Nancy Chioma by splendid22(m): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
I prefer being side chick to being second wife- Igbojionu Nancy Chioma

Rising actress,Igbojionu Nancy Chioma in this interview opens up on her love for acting, sexual harassment, amongst other issues

Can you briefly tell us about yourself?
My name is Igbojionu Nancy Chioma. I am an actress from Imo state, Obodoukwu to be precise. I started acting in 2015.

What were the challenges you faced at the early stage?
The challenge I faced was more of sexual harassment. A case in point was when I travelled for a project only for to find out that sex was involved.It’s , I give in to their demands or they leave me stranded. Some of these producers are that wicked and heartless.If you have money you can always get yourself a hotel to pass the night.

How do you think it can be curbed?
There is no special way it can be curbed. Just know what you want and focus on your dreams. Once you start giving sex roles, you won’t be taken serious. I have the mindset that what belongs to me won’t elude me. It’s better they say you are stingy than claiming they have slept with you.
I am not saying that I am perfect or that I have a godfather. I just love to respect myself.

What do you prefer between being a side chick or a second wife?
This question is so funny. I don’t mind being a side chick. Nobody has strength to be a second wife. it depends on who the husband is, but I still prefer being a side chick to being a second wife.

https://thenewsguru.com/uncategorized/i-prefer-being-side-chick-to-being-second-wife-igbojionu-nancy-chioma/

Re: I Prefer Being Side Chick To Being Second Wife- Igbojionu Nancy Chioma by wilcox(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why won’t you prefer being a [b][/b]side chick when it gives you a better platform to open multiple business center without being questioned by anyone.

Aunty you are too young to allow such thought occupy your mind, retrace your step and get a better life while you are young. Calm down and ask God to bless with you kind of man that will be all yours and squash that idea of sharing another woman’s man with her.
I come in peace my people

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Biggie Vows To Deal With Kiddwaya Over Conversation With Erica. / Bbnaija Erica Crying In The Toilet Because Of..(video) / Genevieve Nnaji Appointed As Ambassador For Torronto Film Festival 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.