Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death (53135 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Evergreen4(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
She was too sweet in the middle. He could not bear the pain of loosing the kpekus. Mumu boy
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by oyewale0001(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
It is well.

Ignorance is a disease
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Netanya(f): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
it's a pity that many are praying for healthy life and some are even paying for oxygen . While someone just ended his precious life.

4 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Akinowon123(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Very bad!

Check my siggy for free information that could change your life
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by wiseone28: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Dammmmmnnnn Niggarrrrrr
Isoright
Be yourself you can't be like the original

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Kemimarch16(f): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
So sad
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by jamace(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mumu. Someone else will take full control of the bae while you rot in the grave. Mumu^3 angry
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ubanja would be angry with this one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Ezmans: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by officialfestus(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
His heart is weak
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by stormborn28(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
CallMeAthena:
And the girl lives happily ever after with another man.
may be he had banged the girl's pvssy and thought it is the sweetest.. cry cry cry
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by frankyychiji(f): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
muykem:
Better than to go and kill another person.
True but mahn.. imagine someone stabbing himself to death, and we wonder why there's so much bloodshed in that region.
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by stormborn28(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Evergreen4:
She was too sweet in the middle. He could not bear the pain of loosing the kpekus. Mumu boy
hmmmnnnn
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Lexusgs430: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Stupid fellow.......
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Adewale1603(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
smh

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Pussy asss Moda fuckkking niggarrr
one motherfucker has clone your account, his moniker is DamnNigger.
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Thriftwholesale: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
You just waste your life...

Almost new mac book laptop/phones imported from Dubai. All laptop/phones are very clean and in perfect working condittions, some are slightest used. Selling with charger, and some with cartons....

Hurry 4 products remaining

MacBook Air 2017(2 pieces left) 340k
Spec:128gb SSD 8gb Ram, Core i5, 13.3 inch

Mac Book Air (2018) 450k
Spec: 256gb SSD, 8gb ram with carton and complete accessories

Mac book pro 700k
Prices are negotiable to resellers

Phones available are
Samsung A40/(64/4) rose gold
Price 80k
IPhone 8plus (256gig) black very very clean
Price 180k

Hurry call 0.8.0.8.0.7.5.6.7.0.1

All laptop with warranty and with charger. Very very clean

Location Lagos
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by hatiri(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
guy no try woo
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
paulolee:
i jus wish this news is not correctly reported..
cant imagine a man in this hard country stabbing himself because of another woman, na so her nunu sweet reach??
i have experienced heartbreaks but i swear if the heartbreak wey football betting don gv me this year no break me, i never see the woman abeg..
inter, arsernal, barca, man.u, chelsea etc don join hands gv ne series of last match heartbreaks this year alone when i thought am closed to winning thousands..
just yesterday ac milan vs atalanta wey i stake over 2.5 bin burn my expected 75k, that's the last match of of 10 over 2.5 that i staked 5k...
d painful part was dt i was happy and already celebrating after seeing 1-1 after first half, na so d match end and up till now, na just alcohol and meats dey my belle and dnt have appetite to eat bt cnt kee myself...[/s]
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Thriftwholesale:
You just waste your life...

Almost new mac book laptop/phones imported from Dubai. All laptop/phones are very clean and in perfect working condittions, some are slightest used. Selling with charger, and some with cartons....

Hurry 4 products remaining

MacBook Air 2017(2 pieces left) 340k
Spec:128gb SSD 8gb Ram, Core i5, 13.3 inch

Mac Book Air (2018) 450k
Spec: 256gb SSD, 8gb ram with carton and complete accessories

Mac book pro 700k
Prices are negotiable to resellers

Phones available are
Samsung A40/(64/4) rose gold
Price 80k
IPhone 8plus (256gig) black very very clean
Price 180k

Hurry call 0.8.0.8.0.7.5.6.7.0.1

All laptop with warranty and with charger. Very very clean

Location Lagos[/s]
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
How easy is it to stab oneself to death.
One chuk, two chuks, three, four before dying.
All Okechukwu should forgive me . Chukuchuku is what we dey call am for my place.

Sniper, jumping into lagoon, urging transformer, all these are easier but stabbing one self to death sounds somehow. I am not saying its not possible though, but its uncommon and looks uneasy.

Hope say no be the new boyfriend arrange am.
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Openbusiness4: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
shocked the girlfriend I can kill myself over has not been born, and will never be born. That's why exposure is very necessary for a man. That girl you think is d finest babe ever, by the time u enter another location u go see another girl wey fine pass am.

7 Likes

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Na him life naw

1 Like

Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Simbrixton(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
nawa sha
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Curvinus(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Too much indian film and soyeiya
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by salt1: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
English died with the reporter too
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by emmnprince(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
So unfortunate!

1000 cheap ways to die because of heartbreak!

Learning how to control one's emotion is a skill one need to learn and employ when faced with emotionally pain that has become volatile & has exceeded its elastic limit.

Suicidal thoughts can be overwhelming when not mastered!
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
effect of too much telemondo
rip anyway
Re: Jilted Lover Commits Suicide In Kano By Stabbing Himself To Death by OtemAtum: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Nago... ( in igala language )
Omaye mi le le

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video / Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.