Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Is This Man In Aso Rock Really Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Man In Aso Rock Really Buhari (974 Views)

(PHOTOS) Is This Really Buhari / Is North West Really Buhari Stronghold / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Man In Aso Rock Really Buhari by Chimok: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Following what has been happening in recent times one may be tempted to reason.
Is he really that man that won the heart of majority of Nigerians in 2015.
The man that was voted due to his percieved zero tolerance to corruption.
I can authoritatively say that corruption is at its highest form in recent times more than any other period of our governance.

On all this corruption allegations he seem to be doing exactly nothing. So many cases of corruption against his aides and a lot that has not been covered.

The new ministry of Humanitarian Affairs is headed by one remorseless crook, she claimed to have spent billions in feeding school children three months into the lockdown and this was swept under the carpet. She claim to have given billions of naira to millions of people within 48hrs and this was also swept under the carpet.

Am asking, is that oga in Aso rock Buhari?
Re: Is This Man In Aso Rock Really Buhari by psucc(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
Na una man, enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Man In Aso Rock Really Buhari by Chimok: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
psucc:
Na una man, enjoy!
dnigeria is really been run agroud

1 Like

Re: Is This Man In Aso Rock Really Buhari by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
What if it is Buhari? Does that justify what is happening in this country?
Re: Is This Man In Aso Rock Really Buhari by Chimok: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
What if it is Buhari? Does that justify what is happening in this country?
Things are really getting awful

1 Like

Re: Is This Man In Aso Rock Really Buhari by mkasum(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
In Omowumi voice, if you asked me na who I go ask

How dare you questioned Mr integrity
Re: Is This Man In Aso Rock Really Buhari by Chimok: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
mkasum:
In Omowumi voice, if you asked me na who I go ask

How dare you questioned Mr integrity
is Mr integrity still there

(1) (Reply)

O’odua To Yoruba 'work With Igbo, South South And Defend Homeland Against ISIS' / Tinubu A Man Trapped Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea / This Is What Okada Riders, Motorists Did After Fulani Herdsmen Blocked A Major R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.