Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) (69583 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by pat077: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
This one na made in china
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Kwinesther: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Badonasty:
I don’t know maybe I’m old fashioned ooo but this proposal of a thing still amazes me...so you’re dating someone and both of you don’t even know whether it’ll end in marriage or what!?
As in bros I tire.

1 Like

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by mike272(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Still don't understand why some people like starting a football match on 1-0 scoreline

1 Like

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
no be Travis Scott be that?!
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
debbydams:
Na talk u dey talk so?..
Are u a single mother too

2 Likes

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Baloranking(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nuttella:
Two touts just got engaged, for this life eh, marry who be your type, person wey reason like you, they fit each other, congrats to them.

Judge Nutella grin how do you know the guy is a tout? Do you judge a person from his personality or hairstyle shocked
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ebonyi women are adorable

1 Like

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why you go marry toto wey don born?

1 Like

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by winkmart: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lol
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by nokatakata: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
This engagement nor go last 2 seconds.
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
/
Angela just bought a husband.

That's all.

/
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Dcoy: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
If you dey chop soup with plenty bones, be ready to choke.... It's inevitable
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Fedrick100: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Emmatee1816:
forward your WhatsApp number.its available.128gb

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Victorious12: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

Actress Angela Okorie is engaged. Her fiance popped the question today July 25 and the mum of one accepted his proposal, Reports.

Her friend and fellow actress, Chita Agwu Johnson, who shared photos from the proposal online to Blog And She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDEosGHlIkE/?igshid=1vqcpckruakdr

Angela has a son from her previous marriage.
People don dey marry quick this year
No Shiloh this year
Calm down make perosn love you o
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Badonasty:
I don’t know maybe I’m old fashioned ooo but this proposal of a thing still amazes me...so you’re dating someone and both of you don’t even know whether it’ll end in marriage or what!?
Things change bro. The mistake people make is thinking everything has to be initiated by a clear purpose, and life just isn't that way. Even if you intend marrying someone, who's to say dating wouldn't reveal some unpalatable things about the person. Them no dey know human being finish o
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Joefat: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
And you guys think this is not a made up engaged or just to make headline. because I don't see any reason why the pictures was taken in unaware and why the guy dey hide him face..
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
mike272:
They codedly hide the face of the guy from the public. The girl no want too much stories.

haha. you know what's up grin
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by princeade86(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
GudluckIBB:
Hope it last
it can't last with this kind of a guy.
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why do Independent woman attract Dusty men! Taaaaah!!!
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by FunFact: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
BiggyB242:

Exactly my thought, these set of guys head non they ground. He will definitely cheat on her.

I don't know what girls see on guys with this kind of fashion sense; having dread, with tattoo all over, putting on big neck chains like these young yahoo boys where as we have cute guys with a nice hair cut and matured dress sense.
Keep fooling your self virgin boy... Attraction has less to do with looks and more with personality, people like yourself who would quickly stereotype a person based on looks shouldn’t be surprised why your attraction league is way below the bar.. Work on your personality virgin boy and maybe women would look at you.
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
FunFact:

Keep fooling your self virgin boy... Attraction has less to do with looks and more with personality, people like yourself who would quickly stereotype a person based on looks shouldn’t be surprised why your attraction league is way below the bar.. Work on your personality virgin boy and maybe women would look at you.

Sadly, most people don't look at personality rather they look at physical appearance that's the reason guys end up with slay queens with empty brain and girls with Bleep boys.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by FunFact: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
BiggyB242:

Sadly, most people don't look at personality rather they look at physical appearance that's the reason guys end up with slay queens with empty brain and girls with Bleep boys.
Fair
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by FunFact: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
yettymuse:
Why do Independent woman attract Dusty men! Taaaaah!!!
As dusty as he may look he maybe 10 times all the men you’ve ever met in your life
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
FunFact:

As dusty as he may look he maybe 10 times all the men you’ve ever met in your life
why you wan cry na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
GudluckIBB:
Hope it last
Last last e go last
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by FunFact: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
yettymuse:
why you wan cry na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bc you made me sad cry
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by markfour(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
So na today diswan com de engaged ooh, see her old face
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by lawalmovichhhh: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
no be phyno be dat

1 Like

Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
after how many diick? anyway congrats to the new beneficiary....
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by yuswrld20(m): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
sorsor:
Na yungsix engage her?
no lil baby
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Wettoid123: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
got engaged to a Rastafarian, Dada, marlians husband is really scarce she gat no options.
Re: Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Two Men.

Congratulations though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Refutes Rape Allegation / Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away / Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.