Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

This Php5 Get Wahala Oh - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Php5 Get Wahala Oh (923 Views)

How To Execute Php3 Under A Php5 Installation? / How To Execute Php3 Under A Php5 Installation? / Php5 Email Code, Somebody Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Php5 Get Wahala Oh by segebee(m): 2:07am On Jun 16, 2007
im just testing this on a site and while expextin it to bring up a windows prompt, it doesn't
mayb i shld use JScript
im goin to use form submitting self bt in case of others who might face this, PHP dons might paste solutions
and at least we stop focusing on irrelevant things

Here's the code:

[center]function Authenticate ($realm='secure area', $errmsg='Please enter a correct username and password') {
if (!$PHP_AUTH_PW == 'kingdomfish') {

Header('WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm =$realm');
Header('HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized');
die($errmsg);[/center]
Re: This Php5 Get Wahala Oh by segebee(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2007
nobody?
Re: This Php5 Get Wahala Oh by Psymatix(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2007
What r u trying to do? A login Module? I'm not sure why you want a Windows Prompt, however It will be pretty tricky to get a Script in PHP to give you a Javascript Prompt considering that the PHP is server side code and the JScript is client side code.

If you MUST get a prompt, I'll suggest that you redirect your form submission to a page that shows "Invalid user" when it loads. i.e. in the body tag you'll have the onload property set to a script with alert("Invalid user"wink;

To be frank, I really don't understand what you're trying to do. Hope this will help a little bit.
Re: This Php5 Get Wahala Oh by oleku(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2007
segebee,

Please what are you actually trying to so

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / How Is This Site? / My E-gold Is Blocked, How Do I: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.