Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court (59546 Views)

"We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal / Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / Imo Assembly Confirms Appointment Of Gov. Ihedioha's First Commissioner, Nnawuch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by EmekaA125(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
McTobe:
Retired Governor. What is yours will come your way just at the exact time.
Who retired him
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by EmekaA125(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Rt Hon Chief Emeka Ihedioha is coming back stronger in 2023. Ndi Imo are solidly and unwaveringly behind him. He is unstoppable 2023 because Hope Uzodinma has no business returning as governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by arsenal33: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
nzeobi:

Have ever been to imo state before or you rely on what you read in newspapers.
Ihedioha also bought a luxury van for N190m
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Ategberoson(m): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Emeka Ihedioha would have turned the lives of the Imo people around positively but for the supreme court governor who coincidentally had a corruption case hanging over his neck

But was saved by the supreme court judgement grin grin grin

It's well

Modified:

So should he have gone for a keke napep

Since he didn't use it, who is now using it

Tell us!

Hypocrite

by wasting billions naira on stadium that have little or no economic value in the lives of IMO people

I hate you people with your naive sycophancy, you people will be quick to abuse other tribe leaders but protect your own.

when are they probing his spending in office again? I'm sure he returned the money silently

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Idiotseverywher: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
MrPolitics:

Uzodinma will do a complete 4 years. So the next governor will not be sworn in on May 29 2023 but on January 2024 so the imo election will not take place during the general elections in February 2023
. My brother that is a lie, there was no extension in that matter, that has been cancelled it will still be the normal time, his tenure takes effect the day Emeka ihedioha was sworn in
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by DesChyko: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kenplay:

How do you feel after typing this trash?

It ain't trash though. Same thing played out in Anambra State during Peter Obi's tenure.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Modarun(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Charleys:
Imo state will put this man as Governor come 2023.

They never forget
this one can not be governor again. He showed his bias in the litle time he was gov. Only concentrating on owerri.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Chirowman(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
very handsome and healthy man,come 2023 he should come and complete what he started .
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by McTobe(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Why ask why when you know the Answer. Or have you not heard?
EmekaA125:

Who retired him
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Cmanforall: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

For the first time in years, we started to see an appreciation and adherence to governance best practises. This, as well as the little infrastructure he began putting in place before his mandate was stolen, led to me having a optimistic feeling about him!
Ihedioha and Uzodinma are all THE SAME!

Don't be confused.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Cmanforall: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Emeka Ihedioha would have turned the lives of the Imo people around positively but for the supreme court governor who coincidentally had a corruption case hanging over his neck

But was saved by the supreme court judgement grin grin grin

It's well

Modified:

So should he have gone for a keke napep

Since he didn't use it, who is now using it

Tell us!

Hypocrite
Imo people should wise up!

This was how Buhari was sold to Nigerians.

How was past records of Ihedioha in the National Assembly and effect on Mbaise people?

Imo should find a well educated unbiased candidate for 2023.
Ihedioha = Uzodinma.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by offongk(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
This guy look fresh than before kudo to the wife advise,care and understanding keep this man fresh....what is your must surely come grin grin[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by jmichael259(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Superwave:
You Igbos never cease to amaze me with how you promote mediocrity rolled up with foolishness. We are talking about Emeka Ihedioha that as no single project n was busy chasing Okorocha girlfriend underpants while at the same time looting like a lunatic.

Were you in Imo state within those few months and know what was taking away from us and how people are starving now over unpaid salaries and pensions?

How much is each of the Prado and land cruiser you see in any convoy. None of them is less than 60mill. The bullet proof ones can go as much as 300-500million.
How much is ordinary Toyota Hiace bus in the market self that you are talking nonsense?
That toy bus you are talking about is also used by Emoney here in Nigeria. You think mentioning Beyonce would make it sound exotic. I don't blame you Sha. You only know of cotonou cars.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by MrPolitics: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
. My brother that is a lie, there was no extension in that matter, that has been cancelled it will still be the normal time, his tenure takes effect the day Emeka ihedioha was sworn in

There’s no need for extension. When was it cancelled? That’s been the law in this country as evident in Edo, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun etc states
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Awaja(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
derbykol:
He was in the church naa
I think say na where en OKB deh
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Paragonova: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Newbreed2018:
I still reiterate, show me one monumental achievement of this rogue.

It's easy to destroy than to build.

U see how streets of owerri is now, absent the beautification all round which this Vindictive man destroyed.

U see freedom park by orlu road absent of great water falls which this slowpoke demolished.

U see owerri absent Akachi(Hand of God) which this sad man destroyed? Well Akachi was his nemesis. U can't destroy the hand of God and go scot free.

Oga once again, what did ihedioha do in 6 months in office?

I'm patiently waiting for ur answer chief.

Gila nwaafor owerre no nga.

You really enjoy spewing rubbish

Why is hope demolishing Rochas projects like the underground tunnel.

Ihedioha reignited governance, gave civil service purpose, pensioners were regularly paid after the only verification he conducted. He also awarded contracts through bidding which every responsible government should do.

If you can't feel the pulse of the people, you should keep quiet.

Even in Politics, we recognize better leadership when we see one.

N/B: ị don't reply trolls

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Superwave: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Foolish foolish like you will still be the one wailing about Buhari's son bike that does not cost 1/10 of this.

jmichael259:

Were you in Imo state within those few months and know what was taking away from us and how people are starving now over unpaid salaries and pensions?

How much is each of the Prado and land cruiser you see in any convoy. None of them is less than 60mill. The bullet proof ones can go as much as 300-500million.
How much is ordinary Toyota Hiace bus in the market self that you are talking nonsense?
That toy bus you are talking about is also used by Emoney here in Nigeria. You think mentioning Beyonce would make it sound exotic. I don't blame you Sha. You only know of cotonou cars.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Cajal(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Charleys:
Imo state will put this man as Governor come 2023.

They never forget
..president
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Idiotseverywher: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
MrPolitics:

There’s no need for extension. When was it cancelled? That’s been the law in this country as evident in Edo, Ondo, Ekiti, Osun etc states
. My brother, that law has been cancelled
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by PIMPAR: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
fabuloz1:

Absolutely balderdash! Mr Know all. He continues from where Ihedioha stops
Stop saying rubbish. Uzodima tenure begins from the day he was swore in not the day hope was swore in
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by PIMPAR: 12:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
Na waaa for una. You came to mislead people with this rubbish you posted
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Idiotseverywher: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2020
PIMPAR:

. No need to respond to you again I can see you are not well informed so you didn't know when the government raised 3 men judicial panel to look into that matter, Sagey was a member of that panel, when they came out to cancel that with the argument that is is a bad precedent especially a governor ruling for two years then after winning his case will be sworn in again do the Constitution was reviewed on that all will take effect from the first day the governor took an oath
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by XaintJoel20: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrPolitics:

Uzodinma will do a complete 4 years. So the next governor will not be sworn in on May 29 2023 but on January 2024 so the imo election will not take place during the general elections in February 2023
You need to read the amended Electoral Act.
He is not doing his four years.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court by Idiotseverywher: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
PIMPAR:

. No problem with time we will know who is misleading people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of The House Where Fredrick Lugard Signed Amalgamation In 1914 / Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.