Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

"We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal (38107 Views)

Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu / Lamidi Apapa’s Lawyer Denied Appearance By Tribunal Judge / Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Nemere2020: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
"My lawyers have briefed me about the Judgement of the Tribunal earlier today. I plead with all my supporters and sympathizers to remain calm and keep hope alive. Ngozi Okolie is not the person on trial, but our democracy and judiciary.

Thank God there is an opening for appeal and afterwards God is the final Judge. I have briefed my Lawyers to do the needful. NOBODY will take the mandate of the Aniocha/Oshimili people from the back door. We shall overcome."

Rt Hon. Ngozi Lawrence Okolie
Member Representing Aniocha/Oshimili Federal Constituency.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7776443/tribunal-sacks-lps-ngozi-okolie#124627880

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by ClearFlair: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
We shall definitely overcome

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by seanfer(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
According to the candidate “ NOBODY will take the mandate of the Aniocha/Oshimili people from the back door. We shall overcome."

Can we say the same thing about your party Presidential Candidate who is in court fighting for someone else’s mandate?

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Afamed: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
They always come with emotions .

What actually are they overcoming?

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by talented321: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Sir pls are you talking about 2027 or what''

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Afamed: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
seanfer:
According to the candidate “ NOBODY will take the mandate of the Aniocha/Oshimili people from the back door. We shall overcome."

Can we say the same thing about your party Presidential Candidate who is in court fighting for someone else’s mandate?

That is the hypocrite in Labour party.
The Pandora fraud aknowledged he did not win the election but want the court to give him the mandate that didn't belong to him

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by April396949: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
"I am deeply disappointed and saddened by the decision of the tribunal to sack me from my position. As an LP member, I have always believed in the ideals of our party and worked tirelessly to promote its values. This decision feels unjust and goes against the democratic principles that we, as a party, hold dear.

However, I remain steadfast in my commitment to the LP and the fight for justice, equality, and progress. The slogan 'We Shall Overcome' resonates strongly with me and I believe that despite this setback, we will prevail. I will continue to work towards the betterment of our party and the welfare of the Nigerian people.

I would like to express my gratitude to the LP members and supporters who have stood by me throughout this process. Your unwavering support means the world to me and I am determined to prove that this decision is a mistake. Together, we will rise above this setback and continue the work of building a stronger and more inclusive Nigeria.

I call on the LP leadership to reconsider this decision and ensure that due process is followed. It is crucial that we uphold the principles of fairness, transparency, and accountability within our party. I remain hopeful that justice will prevail and that I will be reinstated to my position.

In the face of adversity, I remain resolute and determined to use this setback as a catalyst for positive change. I will continue to fight for what I believe in, and I urge all LP members and Nigerians to do the same. We can and will overcome any obstacles that come our way.

Thank you once again to everyone who has shown their support. Your belief in me and our shared vision for a better Nigeria is what drives me forward. Together, we shall overcome this setback and work towards a brighter future for all."

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by FalseProphet1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
I see Honourable Ngozi reclaiming back his stolen mandate.

This I have seen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by tunjijones(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Overcome what? Is the allegations against you false?

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by iHateFraudsters: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wait, is the Ngozi a man?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Dittodat: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lol
Pandora pathological liar Obi and Otti are next.
The IPOB religious fanatical liar is a gonna grin
MOFO will be disqualified and disgraced very soon.
Instead of the loser to take his loss in good faith, MOFO is going around claiming that he lost his transgender manhood grin

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by FreeStuffsNG: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hmm. Awon mandate place-holders. Requiem ad mandatum

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Nyne: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Overcome what exactly?

LP this, LP that. The noise is too much let’s rest.

Instead of shouting online, protest!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
The mandate doesn't belong to you therefore go and rest and try harder next term

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by JDJDjD: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Afamed:

The Pandora fraud aknowledged he did win the election but want the court to give him the mandate that didn't belong to him
Shey u dey read news upside down to sweet ur agenda ni?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Well. It appears others will be joining you soon.

Where did all these labour primary politicians come from? Most have one issue in common. They joined the Labour Party after primary election had been concluded by Labour party, but somehow magically appeared on INECs ballot.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Confirmedzombie: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Overcome what ? Your nomination including that of Peter Gringori obi, Alex Otti and many others are illegal.

Pack your loads and leave the NASS.

Gringori Obi Pandora liar is next. I cant wait for obi to weep on national TV so that his emotional obedients will wail.

God bless our Judiciary for standing against illegality.

Before the end of this week , more state and NASS LP members will be removed

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by superCleanworks(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
overcomers church

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Candidlady: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
How is NGOZI a man

9 Likes

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Olodar: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hm
Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Dittodat: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Afamed:

The Pandora fraud aknowledged he did win the election but want the court to give him the mandate that didn't belong to him
He acknowledged that he did NOT win.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Ezedon(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
God is with us

1 Like

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by austinvsb: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
"I am deeply disappointed and saddened by the decision of the tribunal to sack me from my position. As an LP member, I have always believed in the ideals of our party and worked tirelessly to promote its values. This decision feels unjust and goes against the democratic principles that we, as a party, hold dear.

However, I remain steadfast in my commitment to the LP and the fight for justice, equality, and progress. The slogan 'We Shall Overcome' resonates strongly with me and I believe that despite this setback, we will prevail. I will continue to work towards the betterment of our party and the welfare of the Nigerian people.

I would like to express my gratitude to the LP members and supporters who have stood by me throughout this process. Your unwavering support means the world to me and I am determined to prove that this decision is a mistake. Together, we will rise above this setback and continue the work of building a stronger and more inclusive Nigeria.

I call on the LP leadership to reconsider this decision and ensure that due process is followed. It is crucial that we uphold the principles of fairness, transparency, and accountability within our party. I remain hopeful that justice will prevail and that I will be reinstated to my position.

In the face of adversity, I remain resolute and determined to use this setback as a catalyst for positive change. I will continue to fight for what I believe in, and I urge all LP members and Nigerians to do the same. We can and will overcome any obstacles that come our way.

Thank you once again to everyone who has shown their support. Your belief in me and our shared vision for a better Nigeria is what drives me forward. Together, we shall overcome this setback and work towards a brighter future for all."

Be original! Stop using chatgpt for all your comments. They are boring, repetitive, unnecessarily long and most disappointingly unnigerian.

Until chatgpt learns to speak pidgin, with our ever evolving street slangs, e no fit work for naija!

8 Likes

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by Melezenawii: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Afamed:

Did not

2 Likes

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by plumcomm: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Overtake ni.

7 Likes

Re: "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
LP LP LP Sack Tinubu now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account / Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) / Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.