Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) (90352 Views)

New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2020
This is actually very disturbing.

I'm sure it's either Ghana or Kenya.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Somewhere In Africa

Is that a location or you're just too lazy to dig for the information?
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nreebge: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Foolishness in it's highest rank !
What's more important for the living is to learn from this and have a sober reflection of the journey that lies ahead.
If not for his love that he (God ) sent down his only begotten son to die once and for all for those who loves him. This exactly would have been our final hope of seeing our loved again.
I want to see my dad , my mom and beloved sister again not in this form but when all sorrows and sicknesses will be over.
I walk daily to know him better and with the advent hope in view.

Adventism (in his second coming)
Let's strive while it's day when the night cometh not!
When man works no more.

2 Likes

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Is his intestines not smelling already?Unhygienic I must say.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by smithval(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2020
It's called post-mortem photography.
It was common place in the early 20th century though.

Just Google it and see many more examples and weird photos taken over the years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Femijohn198: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2020
please people let the sleepy dead man rest in peace Na
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2020
Nothing new. Common in some African countries.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by zest17(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2020
Like seriously Abegiii...
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by offset67(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2020
Even the dead can't rest in peace
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by kvngmaxy(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2020
fuckery of the highest order
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2020
This only happens in Ghana and Zimbabwe but it is now happening in Nigeria. Romancing with a dead body is capable of causing an outbreak of a pandemic. It's organs and systems are no longer functional hence disease could live and try to escape to find a new, living and fresher host to fester in. Those guys should be quarantined and tested for possible contraction of a disease.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by MrFly(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
What have i just see ? ... shocked
u have just see a seen
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Djyucee1(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2020
Truth be told, you won't understand what it means loosing a loved one. I dont blame them for their action, when I lost my brother I didn't want him to be buried. I wanted his corpse laid in his room so I could always see him. I recall going to see him in the morgue when he died, I was at peace seeing him. These people are smiling cuz the can still see the corpse and as assume he is alive, but as soon as the dead is put in the grave, that's when the pain of loosing a love one starts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2020
MrFly:
u have just see a seen
Hmmm ... Nigeria don tire me ooo ... .. Someone should take me away o
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Hotprinceemmy: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2020
Nothing person no go see for naija oooo
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by BigTableShaker(f): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2020
kiddkash:
its a common practice in ghana
Kai, this happened in Abia.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2020
This happening life in the South - West Region of Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Saintmary(f): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2020
If anybody tries this with my body ehn,
I will haunt them.

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by graejo: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2020
This is so unfair to the deadbody.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Saintmary:
If anybody tries this with my body ehn, I will haunt them.
Bwahahahahahaha.Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by 10kgod(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2020
o maa ga o.... wetin person will not see for this year 2020.
I don't think this can happen in Nigeria.

Osogbo people, check our signature. give us work to do.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2020
how people are afraid of dead body still amazes me, the same person you were dining with everyday will become a thing of fear once death closes his both eyes?

3 Likes

Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Sholaco: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2020
No mask on the living and no cottonwood on the nostril of the dead
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2020
tonye33:
The man for atleast grab one person make others get sense
Why I see this kind comment inside church I can't control myself.
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2020
Na wa ooo

Make person no have bad dream after seeing this

It appears this is Ghana
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2020
This one na the real definition of double Wahala for dead body..

After 4 months of chilling in the mortuary,they still no want make the man go rest..
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by drololaaof: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2020
How did he stand without support is that voodoo? You can see dead in knighthood is standing and laughing. Haba Africa Africa man
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Adewunmibaba(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Post the state make we know ... If not , NA FAKE NEWS

Uganda ��
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Elsiedaniels(f): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2020
Here
Re: Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Is his intestines not smelling already?Unhygienic I must say.

Embalmed corpse has no fluid, it's just like wood, u can raise it with one hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Good fellows / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.