Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! (6873 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) / OAU ODL First Set Writes Final Paper in A Joyful Mood After Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by sunshineV(f): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
nulli secondus........ second to none grin

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by fr3do(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
luvlyoracle:
St Johns?

St. Patrick's college Asaba.

What st. John's are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by irrefragable: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Otuamaka:
sorry o, do you know Lasisi your junior !!!
Sorry oo, who is lasisi?

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Wierdceo: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mine was "Live to remember Jboy4892" was my 2go username that year. We were so eager to enter ss3 to be able to write that cos only people that want to graduate could write it. It's like a legacy we leave behind fpr our juniors. Lol.

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by fr3do(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
drajjay:
st. Patrick's college?
Though it was veritas in caritate.

It's been a while since I left
Are you a patrician?

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
fr3do:

St. Patrick's college Asaba.

What st. John's are you referring to?
Cross seminary Nsukka

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Maziaugment:

Kings College Lagos

Founded 1909....Floreat

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
my was scene deo scirire perire

What does it mean?

Spero lucem(i hope for light) is written on the logo on the school badge

The official motto is Floreat Collegium just as in the School Song

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
franklingud:
What of we that finish sec school in 2005?

What are you gonna tell us?

Am not your mate!

We're mates

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by HarunaWest(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mine was 'Be with us and have peace'

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by BigBizzy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Pro Unitate...

20 years ago

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Manuelmarvyy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
egwajoe:
Fellow Nairalanders
60% of us will fail this.
How many of us can
remember that inscription written on our school badge,that slogan or motor.
Mine back then was
"Hardwork And Discipline".
So come on,let us know yours!!!

Mine was Dirge Nos and Domine

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by emitope: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by ForestHill: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Lux Fiat.
In English, show the light.
Williamite?

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by ForestHill: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lux fiat

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by dihno4real(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
onward4life:
Stitch a snitch I only know cultism slogans these days.

But mine was actually
"The future starts today"
really...? my secondary school had similar motto. mind if I ask the name of your secondary school ? mine was "Lina Comprehensive College".

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by onward4life(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
dihno4real:

really...?
my secondary school had similar motto.
mind if I ask the name of your secondary school ?
mine was "Lina Comprehensive College".

3 house!!

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by WizzyVine: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Laborere Est Orare, meaning Work and Pray.

24yrs ago.

My younger ones attended a different School. Theirs was:

Cum Christo Progedre, meaning, with Christ, there is Progress.

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by eghuan1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ayaaz:
Mine was 'Spero Lucem'

I passed out almost 20 years ago.

KING'S COLLEGE LAGOS

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Bedesipop(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mine was
"Train up a child in the he should grow" cool

2nd e.c.w.a NUR/PRIM school, kaduna

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Oreoluwa5: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
aka12:
Discipline and knowledge.
Ex-Commando all the way
Comjos
Na we

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by drajjay: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
fr3do:

It's been a while since I left
Are you a patrician?
yes o. Wat year? I'm 2010.

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Austeeenxx: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
Smoke weed everyday.
8 years ago.

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by franklyncj: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
mine was "Non nobis solumn" ...18years ago

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Couldn't find anyone from my school.

Education for positive change.

Still remembers the school 3stanza anthem, will forever remain in my memory, graduated just 3yr ago though

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by dihno4real(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
onward4life:

3 house!!
OK..! which state exactly?

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by darfay: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
I never throw things away so all I had to do was search and viola

"The utmost for the best" cum to think of it, it makes no sense

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by bukatyne(f): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
irrefragable:
PRO UNITATE. 17 years ago.

IJ?

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by bukatyne(f): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
southniyikaye:
Pro unitate
If you know you know

We know wink

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by bukatyne(f): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
SavageMaster:

PRO UNITATE

Una plenty for here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by bukatyne(f): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
gcof:
Pro unitate...13 years ago grin

Weldone.

1 Like

Re: If You Left Secondary School Five Years Ago,you Will Miss This!!! by bukatyne(f): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Auladimeji:
Knowledge is light
Government collect Surulere Eric Moore

Collect?

Please collect your school fees Biko. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Gov. Approves Establishment Of 173 Private Schools / I Wish Our University Hostels Are Like Dis / Can Anyone Please Help With This Primary 5 Quantitative Reasoning Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.