Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

You Think Say You Sabi Toyota Abi, Oya Enter Here!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / You Think Say You Sabi Toyota Abi, Oya Enter Here!!! (827 Views)

Do you own a Corolla 2003-2008? Enter here. / Gazzuzz Haters, Oya Gather Here / Various Peugeot Models For Sale - Peugeot Lovers Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think Say You Sabi Toyota Abi, Oya Enter Here!!! by ndrule: 12:10am On Jul 26, 2020
Good day guys, the auto and car talk sections of Nairaland has been my KPI since I decided to buy a car, and in truth I have enjoyed every moment I have spent here, from reading crazy topics to legendary comments.. grin grin

So I have a budget of 2m to get a Toyota brand(Shipped and delivered to my door step) via any auction sites and from my research here so far, I figure I could get

<< At least an 07,08 and if I don't get too greedy I can get an 09 Camry
<< An 07, 08 corolla, just being honest with myself cry
<< An 06 or can I say 07 Avalon..

I have come to fall in love with the Avalon brand tho Its hardly advertised here in NL and heard a few things about it.

But I need all the Toyota Gurus help, please remember my budget is 2m oooo.

Thanks all,
Re: You Think Say You Sabi Toyota Abi, Oya Enter Here!!! by safari0412(m): 1:07am On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=ndrule post=92110747]Good day guys, the auto and car talk sections of Nairaland has been my KPI since I decided to buy a car, and in truth I have enjoyed every moment I have spent here, from reading crazy topics to legendary comments.. grin grin

So I have a budget of 2m to get a Toyota brand(Shipped and delivered to my door step) via any auction sites and from my research here so far, I figure I could get

<< At least an 07,08 and if I don't get too greedy I can get an 09 Camry
<< An 07, 08 corolla, just being honest with myself cry
<< An 06 or can I say 07 Avalon..

I have come to fall in love with the Avalon brand tho Its hardly advertised here in NL and heard a few things about it.

But I need all the Toyota Gurus help, please remember my budget is 2m oooo.

Thanks all,
[/quote

I have a toks 2006 Toyota Avalon XLS for 2m...contact me via WhatsApp for more info...08032762241.
Re: You Think Say You Sabi Toyota Abi, Oya Enter Here!!! by ndrule: 1:11am On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=safari0412 post=92111801][/quote]

Re: You Think Say You Sabi Toyota Abi, Oya Enter Here!!! by uchman(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2020
Of all,
I prefer Corolla...

Driving Corolla doesn't indicate if you are a big man or not.

Camry has been abused sincerely except the (2010 XLE,SE) or (2011 SE, XLE).

AVALON,
I love how spacious the interior looks but people barely buy this Toyota brand and I dont know why...

Follow the trend brother and go for Corolla but I know that your mind must have been fixed on Camry... grin

1 Like

Re: You Think Say You Sabi Toyota Abi, Oya Enter Here!!! by ndrule: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2020
uchman:
Of all,
I prefer Corolla...

Driving Corolla doesn't indicate if you are a big man or not.
Make sense but any reason why you do from your experience

Camry has been abused sincerely except the (2010 XLE,SE) or (2011 SE, XLE).
Sadly my budget for no reach getting a good one

AVALON,
I love how spacious the interior looks but people barely buy this Toyota brand and I dont know why...

Na the reason WHY, me sef throw up this trend

Follow the trend brother and go for Corolla but I know that your mind must have been fixed on Camry... grin
The mind still dey confused ooo
Re: You Think Say You Sabi Toyota Abi, Oya Enter Here!!! by ndrule: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: You Think Say You Sabi Toyota Abi, Oya Enter Here!!! by thegame(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
ndrule:

The mind still dey confused ooo

I will advise you go for the camry and have best of the worlds.

The corolla is boring to drive and overpriced. Avalon is fun but if you are considering a corolla, then Avalon Is not for you.
Re: You Think Say You Sabi Toyota Abi, Oya Enter Here!!! by ndrule: 5:36am On Jul 28, 2020
thegame:

I will advise you go for the camry and have best of the worlds.

The corolla is boring to drive and overpriced. Avalon is fun but if you are considering a corolla, then Avalon Is not for you.

Thanks boss, it's so funny how Toyota categorized their brands, makes you never want to have it all, I'm an interior person(Avalon) and also need my car to be strong(Corolla) but with my budget I know I wouldn't get close to making those two guys see it each other.

(1) (Reply)

Toks Standard Toyota Venza 4 Plugs For Sale At Just 3.2m / Lexus Es350 2007 Model / A Clean Tokunbo Nissan Micra For Sale, 2005 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.