Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

“Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) (63069 Views)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by ashewoboy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
A
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by hopexter(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nairaland is becoming more jobless these days. There are bare articles waiting to be on front page but no, na person house wife dem wan show us as News lipsrsealed undecided
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Neroiam(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I dey shame for the niggarrr way dey those girls back for the video

Imagine the niggarrr dey follow those girls still dey shout surgery for what

May we never give birth to pussy asss niggarrr

For village family meeting, who no get money, na him teeth be bottle opener.

2 Likes

Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Agugbadin: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mama Nmadu
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Adakintroy: 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is the life they all want. Were they can live and do anything..no decipline no nothing.

Many will be looking at their man like they want to choke him for being broke.

For who can't work.their demand is scary.
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by mmadu4: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
She looks ugly and used
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Desiiger222(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
J
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Agugbadin: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
gbaskiboy:
She is doing her business, let me mind my own too

That is the way to go

2 Likes

Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Neroiam:
The answer is simple.

Workout, Keep fit and you'll not turn to blomblom after childbirth.
work out after how many days? Naaaaa she can't work out. It's too early, I guess she used a postpartum belt.

1 Like

Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ned needs a new wife.

This one has expired.
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
hopexter:
Nairaland is becoming more jobless these days. There are bare articles waiting to be on front page but no, na person house wife dem wan show us as News lipsrsealed undecided

grin grin grin

You just getting to know the obvious.

Its an entertainment forum. If you need something close to Nairaland with more intellectual contents, do more of Quora.com or join forums on LinkedIn

You wont regret it!But when you bored and need to laugh, Nairaland is the place to be. Its like an HQ of stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Abyima(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
Her body, her business.
Her surgery, her stress.
Nothing wey no go make headline.

1 Like

Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by sagieramos(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

My nigga! Na all for the groundnut man dey yeye in self...
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by mamatwiny(f): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Advert for mapia tea.

I can even see the line of the waist trainer at the back, close to the bra line.
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by kingyang: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1359407/surgery-regina-daniels-shows-hot-body-shape-childbirth-photos-video/
When you go to other Asian countries , the youth o er there, spend time using their internet data to carryout research online and think of what to do to make more positive incomes and help their countries , over here is rubbish, and you still blame the government and village people as well, we need to change our though and how we go about our daily lives
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
once the foolish money miss road meet another Virgin, this over used disflower girl by her ancestor will be dropped

Na sonadima I blame, a babe is all over you and you no fit fúck her since even na friend zone?

some guys ought not to exist as man
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by NigeriaB(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
My forever celebrity crush

1 Like

Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
NigeriaB:
My forever celebrity crush

Why are you always crushing on short people?

Can't you aspire for taller breeds.
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Icechillz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
I don't care
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

You just getting to know the obvious.

Its an entertainment forum. If you need something close to Nairaland with more intellectual contents, do more of Quora.com or join forums on LinkedIn

You wont regret it!But when you bored and need to laugh, Nairaland is the place to be. Its like an HQ of stupidity.

Yea.
I have been more drawn to Quora in recent times
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
DexterousOne:

Yea.
I have been more drawn to Quora in recent times

100/100
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by chatinent: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
I don't like this girl.
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by hashtagged(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Seriously i dont know why people like this girl, she is very very ugly. Even the fair skin doesnot help at all
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Instead of am to go book hotel for one side dey smoke he weed and drink he bottles then later make he control the girl on pink abi na red come the hotel make he bang her well until she reach orgasm and watch how she holds him tight...Blood begins to engorge her clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of her vagina begin to contract and the vagina holds his dick while her full body vibrates....in estacy
He dey follow them dey mumu dey shout surgery for what
If i born this kind useless niggarrr as pikin ehhnn...I go throway am for river

Swalomo (na my own name when I give you be dat) you na correct guy!

The way 21st century men are becoming simps is quite alarming. Fvckin stupid niggaz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by omofranyoung(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
And this make front page....
Of what use is this post...
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by gideonvincent77: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
WE HAVE BEEN DECEIVED
>>>>> WATCH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XipToDxigPQ
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by 2cribz: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Shut d fu k up.u broke boy impersonating with other ppls cars and all that. You are a cursed hater
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Instead of am to go book hotel for one side dey smoke he weed and drink he bottles then later make he control the girl on pink abi na red come the hotel make he bang her well until she reach orgasm and watch how she holds him tight...Blood begins to engorge her clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of her vagina begin to contract and the vagina holds his dick while her full body vibrates....in ecstasy
He dey follow them dey mumu dey shout surgery for what
If i born this kind useless niggarrr as pikin ehhnn...I go throway am for river

1 Like

Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by Wigetsolar: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Regina Daniel don popular for nairaland pass the full Hollywood.
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by GEEBITE: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
I know you are hotter than her, the reason you DGAF.
Houseofglam7:
undecided
Re: “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Things small girls do for money. Hope Alhaji Ned has written his will? because na this girl go kill am las las
This little girl knows how to pepper you her haters and rubbing it in grin
Whatever her motive for marrying the guy, she don born for the guy. I wish Lara too go fit drop for Oshiomole, so that we her haters, can Goan sleep cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege / Davido baby's Doctor's Report Leaked (See document) / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.