Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Invest In Ava City Estate The New Lekki Of Asaba - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Invest In Ava City Estate The New Lekki Of Asaba (223 Views)

Be Part Of Smart City Estate Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Ava City Estate The New Lekki Of Asaba by Ogoemekavictor: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2020
*WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER INVESTING IN AVA CITY ESTATE ASABA NOW*

*DEVELOPMENT*

AVA CITY ESTATE IS SURROUNDED BY

� Residential
Buildings

⛪3 minutes away From Depper life Camp.

�️ Pure water Factory

�5 mins away from the Power line ( Be sure of constant Electricity supply.

*WHAT IF I BUY LATER*

�Presently Ava City Estate is selling for Just a total of N1.5M, The value of that Area is N2M.

�‍♂️The purpose of Reduction in phase 1, is to enable smart investors Key in, The Money Acquired from the first set of investor's (Phase 1) ,will Further Enhance the construction of Roads & Drainages

��‍♂️Phase 2 will sell for N3M, Once phase 1 is Exhausted.

�‍♀️Phase 3 & Phase 4 will sell for more than N3M .

*WHAT IS THE ESTATE PLAN LIKE*?

� Constant Electricity supply

�Estate Gate

�‍♂️24hours Security service.

�️Good drainage system

�️ Cool Environment for Living

⛲ Constant Water supply.

*CAN I BUY & START BUILDING?*

YES ,WITH 50% DEPOSIT YOU CAN START BUILDING , BUT FAILURE TO REMIT FULL PAYMENT AS AT WHEN DUE INVOLVES A PENALTY.

*WHAT DOCUMENTS DOES AVA CITY ESTATE POSSESS*?

✔CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY ( C OF O)

*IF I BUY NOW CAN I SELL LATER ,AND WHAT CAN U PROJECT MY INVESTMENT TO LOOK LIKE?*

YES , ONCE FULL PAYMENT AND DEED OF ASSIGNMENT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO U , WE CAN HELP YOU RESELL FOR N6M IN 2YEARS MAXIMUM.

GOOD VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY.

*REMEMBER THE BEST TIME TO BUY A LAND WAS YESTERDAY , BUT TODAY STILL GIVES YOU SUCH OPPORTUNITY*

(1) (Reply)

Deliver Your Goods For As Low As #200 With Faxter / Seeking For Partner/investor / How You Can Rent & Own Your Own Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.