Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator (12028 Views)

The Richest World Leaders / 119-yr-old Johanna Mazibuko Is World's Oldest Person, Living In South Africa / Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2011
I sincerely hope this is not true. shocked
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by EzeUche2(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2011
This is a complete travesty. When will Arabs and Africans learn that their leaders do not have their best interest at heart. $70 billion would make him as the richest man in the world as well. I hope this is an exaggeration.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by soserious(f): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2011
WOW!! angry
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Digriz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2011
Egypt is a very gud ally of d American and d West and America is giving them a huge some of money as grant for their rule in d middle east and i believe those monies are bn pocketed by Mubarak. I believe most of dat money which runs in billions of dollars was wat he use in acquiring those properties and my concern is, why is it dat the so called (we hate corruption and corrupt leaders countries)wld be aiding the so called corrupt leaders in keeping their loots.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Donmeca(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
The armed forces seem to have taken their support for him. . .hope he be forced to step down/aside tonight. Old foool!
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by McCoy91(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2011
chipmunkey:

I sincerely hope this is not true. shocked
U read my mind. One thing to be a corrupt dictator, another to be the richest man in the world on a presidential seat. At 82 years. Mehn
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2011
this guy must be a really sharp guy. even smarter than the mafia.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by misterh(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
With these kinda leaders, how will the continent develop?
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by suxes2005(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2011
Please can someone get me his phone number?
I really need it please

SHALOM
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by adeibi: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2011
mubarak is currently addressing the egyptians check it out on cnn
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
the protesters are expecting him to step doewn.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by adeibi: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
my question is if he was a bad leader how come the egyptians still voted for him to rule them for the past 30 years or don't they conduct election in egypt
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by member479760: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
and medical doctors in Egypty take home less than $50/month.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by KennyG6(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
adeibi:

my question is if he was a bad leader how come the egyptians still voted for him to rule them for the past 30 years or don't they conduct election in egypt
what choice did they have? egypt is a one-party state so by default Mubarak always ended up as president
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by mohid(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2011
lionness:

Obj tops him im sure
pls lets kip things in proper perspective that was wealth amassed over 3 decades,obj cud nt ve exceeded that amt in 8yrs,hw much does nigeria generate annually, no let the dollar sign confuse u o!convert dat amt to naira ur head go spin
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by adeibi: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
he wants to share his power between the military and his vice president and just sit as the powerless president till September elections.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by adeibi: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2011
Kenny_G:

what choice did they have? egypt is a one-party state so by default Mubarak always ended up as president

ok now i get it. thank you
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Probity100: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2011
Mubarak just finished addressing the nation. He will not step down now until this year election. People are clamouring for his immediate exit.

May God save us from selfish African leaders!
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by 190: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2011
But i have over $200billion in my account

why una never discuss my matter!! angry angry
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by tlops(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2011
his time is soon up,
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2011
He's asking to be assassinated.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by tlops(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2011
190:

But i have over $200billion in my account

why una never discuss my matter!! angry angry

because we were not aware!!! shocked shocked shocked ole
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Dsense(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
OP.
and he his family is in top 10 richest family in world.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by lafaze(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
mr sharp guy GOD dey watch u o. if ur time is up, gather d bar sthrait to heaven, she bi u no want repent? ur hellfire go big pass naijA
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by hbrednic: 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2011
Na lie, I refuse to believe this true lie tongue
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by uyiscott: 12:37am On Feb 11, 2011
i god go punish them 4 all for africa shocked shocked embarassed
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by mamagee3(f): 1:00am On Feb 11, 2011
More like the World's biggest thief!

What a freaking rascal.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Sagamite(m): 1:35am On Feb 11, 2011
New York Post is a TABLOID.

This basically means it is a newspaper that can sensationalise or blatantly lie on reports.

It also means majority of its regular readers are reetards and mooorons that are very gullible.

Don't believe anything such a paper says until confirmed using solid evidence or by a reputable (non-tabloid) paper.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by 190: 1:43am On Feb 11, 2011
tlops:

because we were not aware!!! shocked shocked shocked ole

Now you are aware please could y'all talk about me!! angry angry
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by 10cirenoh: 1:55am On Feb 11, 2011
ogugua88:

He's asking to be assassinated.

And who's going to assassinate him? He's been America's friend for all these while, i suspect America don't want him to step down either.

If he does now, Egypt and the middle east is going to be in serious problems.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by bkbabe97y(m): 3:55am On Feb 11, 2011
Mobinga:

How is Hosni Mubarak a dictator?

Foooool!

Now u see why I refuse to acknowledge your attempts to converse with me?!
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by bkbabe97y(m): 3:58am On Feb 11, 2011
EzeUche_:

$70 billion would make him as the richest man in the world as well.

These imbecilic attempts of yours to always come across as intelligent. . . .

Didnt the article already state this fact? Why repeating it, eh, oCHI Agha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Is Death / The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi / OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.