Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator (12027 Views)

The Richest World Leaders / 119-yr-old Johanna Mazibuko Is World's Oldest Person, Living In South Africa / Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by bkbabe97y(m): 3:59am On Feb 11, 2011
Sagamite:

New York Post is a TABLOID.

This basically means it is a newspaper that can sensationalise or blatantly lie on reports.

It also means majority of its regular readers are reetards and mooorons that are very gullible.

Don't believe anything such a paper says until confirmed using solid evidence or by a reputable (non-tabloid) paper.

Dude, when are you visiting NY? You deserve a whole bar for this.

Only intelligent post since. . . . . .
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by AmAlone: 7:20am On Feb 11, 2011
So how does this concerns us?
& why is it making so much waves here?
You are wasting your time reading reports of a president
who is busy counting more money!!
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by phacyde: 7:55am On Feb 11, 2011
Mubarak shocked
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by amanze15(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2011
that is less than wat nigeria send in a fiscal yr so wats d ish
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by VALIDATOR: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2011
$70B makes him the richest man in the worl. That will be far richer than Carlos Slim Helu,Bill Gates or Warren Buffet who hover around $40B. That $70B figure is questionable.It simply sounds untrue.I belief it is untrue.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2011
Please don't associate him with ''African leaders'' just because it is negative news.

If we were to discuss the positive economic indices of some of those north African countries, you will not associate them with Africa. You will say they are ''not really African''.

So please kindly fuuk off with that ''African leaders'' bullshiit.

Mubarak is NOT an African leader. He is an ARAB leader.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by piroh(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2011
US support Mubarak to maitain peace in the middle east
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by topedavid: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2011
This is a serious matter o! $70 billion, this is fortune at the expense of a whole country,
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Pennywise(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2011
Mubarak is rich and corrupt yes. But if he is forced out, Egypt will fall right into the hands of islamic extremists. There will be utter chaos.

We cannot afford another 'Iran' in Africa franchising terror. This rebellion must be quelled by all means necessary
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by assme: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2011
Even if this figure is exaggerated, its not far from the truth & this is why Africa is underdeveloped. imagine what that money would have done for that country if put into developmental projects or lets even say its his money, why not invest it in industries that will aid development and job creation rather owning estates abroad or stashing it away in some Swiss accts. why are we even surprised like this news is foreign, bring it back home and you will find out that we also have the likes of mumubarak at home and we know them. This is just a problem with African leadership; it's not peculiar to Egypt. shocked

@ROSSIKE

wot do u mean by "Not really Africans" ? have u created or about to create another continent for them?
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by olawaleID: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2011
hi dear .am wale by name am here looking for someone to help me forward my education right now.coz i wanna need to read EDUCATION IS THE BEST LEGACY THIS SI MY MOBILEN NUMBER, +2347093799583 i will be waiting for ur reply
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by biilwwu(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2011
African man problem,they all want to get out of poverty not minding the fate of others.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by segunjowo(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2011
shocked what's he going to do with the money
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Mobinga: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Foooool!

Now u see why I refuse to acknowledge your attempts to converse with me?!
Fool? And you reply me and say you refuse to converse with me?

Does that make sense?
I asked how is he a dictator? And you start with Fool?
You are a redundant barstard.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Mobinga: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Foooool!

Now u see why I refuse to acknowledge your attempts to converse with me?!
The likes of you who believe everything you hear and read without conducting an intense research should be killed. You are a filthy disgrace.
I ask HOW is MUBARAK a DICTATOR?
You cannot answer the simple question and yet you go around the forum abusing IGBO's and ask them to compare their financial status and intellect with you? You are a filthy disgrace. A filthy clone.

Bitch arse niggaa, scared to post his address on the internet, yet claiming thug life! Fake arse Wanksta.
Nigga Please you'd have to multiply your IQ by infinity to match me. Easy
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by JUO(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2011
his generation will not be poor
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by akbtunes: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
it's the family fortune, by the way

its jst an African thingy, check d lsit below

[s]Ben Ali of Tunisia – 23 years – 1988 – 2011[/s]
Hosni Mubarak of Egypt – 30 years – since 1981 – ███████████████████████████░ Uninstalling dictator … 99% complete
Moummar Ghaddfi of Libya – 42 years – since 1969
Mbasago of Equatorial Guinea – 32 years – since 1979
Jose Santos of Angola – 32 years – since 1979
Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe – 31 years – since 1980
Paul Biya of Cameroon – 29 years – since 1982
Yoweri Museveni of Uganda – 25 years – since 1986
Blaise Campore of Burkina Fasso – 24 years since 1987
Mswati III of Swaziland – 24 years – since April 1986
Omar Bashir of Sudan – 21 years – since 1989
Idrissu Deby of Chad – 21 years – since 1990
Isaias Afewerki of Eritrea – 18 years – since 1993
Yahya Jammeh of Gambia – 17 years – since 1994
Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia – 16 years – since 1995
Pakalitha Mosisili (Lesotho) – 13 years – since 1998;
Ismail Omar Guelleh of Djibouti – 12 years – since 1999
Mohammed VI of Morocco – 12 years – since 1999
Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast – 11 years+ – since 2000
Abdoulaye Wade (Senegal) – 11 years – since 2000
Paul Kagame (Rwanda) – 11 years – since 2000
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by JUO(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
this is sad can dey bi flushed?
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by 10cirenoh: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^

That list is disheartening.  sad
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Ranoscky(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2011
La ilala ilala shocked shocked shocked
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by sirt1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
I doubt this story, where will he get the money from?

But then, why is developed countries aiding and abating  corruption in Africa? I believe if they don't accept the money from African leaders, they will be discouraged and probably stole little they can save within their countries. Mubarak should be forced to resign and tried immediately.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Ranoscky(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2011
sir t:

I doubt this story, where will he get the money from?

But then, why is developed countries aiding and abating corruption in Africa? I believe if they don't accept the money from African leaders, they will be discouraged and probably stole little they can save within their countries. Mubarak should be forced to resign and tried immediately.
God bless U for observing that, my broda, D westerners are D REAL cause of all these looting from african leaders!

Bas-tards !!!
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by 1money: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2011
Richest dictator indeed! Is it because he's been exposed by his compatriots? Other leaders nko, they should out o.
I am saying there are others who are worse than him and they should all be exposed.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by juman(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2011
According to Major news agencies: BBC, Al Jazeera english and many others, President Mubarak family worth $ 40 Billion.

President Mubarak = $ 15 Billion
Gamal Mubarak (Mubarak's son) = $ 17 Billion
Alaa Mubarak (Mubarak's son)  = $ 8 Billion
Suzanne Mubarak (Mubarak's wife)  = $ 1 Billion

He has been in power since 14 October 1981.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by MMM2(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2011
i go rich pass mubarak and others wey dere names dey dere. In JESUS name AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 12, 2011
Are u sure he"s richer than Nigeria"s IBB?
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Mobinga: 12:27am On Feb 12, 2011
Hosni Mubarak of Egypt – 30 years – 1981 – 2011 ███████████████████████████ Uninstalling dictator … 100% complete

Greatness
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by aloyemeka1: 2:42am On Feb 12, 2011
Paul Biya of Cameroon – 29 years – since 1982

Next to go. Camerounians are already murmuring and preparing to oust him by March.
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by amumex: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2011
Maybe the man will carry all this wealth enter heaven including his family members

This is total greedyness of material things of this planet earth, the bible said all this are vanity upon vanity, Heaven is real and my joy is nobody will carry all these enter there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Dreamchaser1(f): 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2011
God have mercy! This is way too much! Who is saying OBJ has this kind of money? How long has he ruled 9ja to get this kind of money? Do u know what $70billion is? This man needs deliverance!
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by Sagamite(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2011
Dream chaser:

God have mercy! This is way too much! Who is saying OBJ has this kind of money? How long has he ruled 9ja to get this kind of money? Do u know what $70billion is? This man needs deliverance!

It takes massive, bucket-loads of unintelligence for the person that said that to say that.

That is what I call the Nigerian Stewpidity: Utilisation of flimsy, arbitrary conjectures as facts!
Re: With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator by ajbest4u: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2011
shocked shocked Abasimme buk---jesu christ- shocked shocked wat d hell, shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Is Death / The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi / OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.