Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,115 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj (52129 Views)

D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition / Photos Of Jaywon And Dbanj Hanging Out Together / Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by ogtavia(m): 12:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Okay now. This girl is dumb. You went ahead to release a phone conversation you had with someone online. Even if an NDA wasnt signed, she could still be sued for attempting to twist the course of justice.
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by tollyboy5(m): 12:52am On Jul 27, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

You will die first for wishing bad things upon those who have not wronged you in any way. May the same fate befall you and your generations ten fold!
from the nigeria perspective just define feminism, in one sentences and if you cant thats a big disgrace!! undecided
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 27, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo....

How does that affect him in any way??

undecided who said it's about him? It's always about me. I have the responsibility to protect my mental health, and I avoid people I perceive to be toxic. I hope you understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by luminouz(m): 1:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Nooil:

undecided who said it's about him? Its always about me. I have the responsibility to protect my mental health, and I avoid people I perceive to be toxic. I hope you understand.
Sure...

wink
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by MiddleDimension: 2:28am On Jul 27, 2020
bukatyne:

My brother, and the agenda must agend.

I only wish naive people see beyond their noses and think for themselves.

you are a feminist, a well known one here. i would like to ask you what you really think of the ideology you believe in and how it is going today. also, what do you honestly think of the Kiki lady? just an honest discussion

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by shedomains: 4:31am On Jul 27, 2020
AutoReportNG:
Kiki is a snake, someone with a hidden agenda, why record someone if not for something evil. You claim you wanna help and you record your conservation.

Agenda must agend.... As Segalink rightly said, The Witches Coven
lol if she didnt do this incels like you will still be attacking her against sega.even me i record all my conversations with people trust no body.
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by DSoj(m): 5:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Sega whatever is a fraud
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by Frankiss44(m): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2020
LilMissRobbie:

You will die first for wishing bad things upon those who have not wronged you in any way. May the same fate befall you and your generations ten fold!

No difference between the both of you..
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by Doyou2019: 6:19am On Jul 27, 2020
InSanety:
Sega wey no be straightforward person.

That guy like make people dey hype am, and he feel say he dey above being reprimanded

A real egoistic modafucker. E dey try for SARS work, but the guy dey like Dictator, he no like criticism of any sort.

No one is perfect tho. We all have a character flaw one way or another.
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Beware of people like Kiki Mordi.
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by sirusX(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2020
homesteady:

Please what makes it wrong? Because kiki has now used it to expose Sega's 2-faced nature?

I’m not for or against any of the accused in the write-up

From a legal perspective, the most important question when recording calls is consent. As a general rule of thumb, it’s polite to make sure that all parties involved in a conversation are aware that it’s being recorded.

Just like the phone you use, apps would always request permission before accessing your picture gallery, contacts, sms, email etc.
Recognize that the apps can do all this illegally (without your consent), but if found out they would be in really big trouble with the law.

Recording private conversations by government or law enforcement (wiretapping) are usually covered by distinct laws.

If you plan to record telephone calls or in-person conversations (including by recording video that captures sound), you should be aware that laws may limit your ability to do so. These laws not only expose you to the risk of criminal prosecution, but also potentially give an injured party a civil claim for money damages against you.

Cc:
Beverlyjean
shedomains

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by homesteady(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2020
sirusX:

I’m not for or against any of the accused in the write-up

From a legal perspective, the most important question when recording calls is consent. As a general rule of thumb, it’s polite to make sure that all parties involved in a conversation are aware that it’s being recorded.

Just like the phone you use, apps would always request permission before accessing your picture gallery, contacts, sms, email etc.
Recognize that the apps can do all this illegally (without your consent), but if found out they would be in really big trouble with the law.

Recording private conversations by government or law enforcement (wiretapping) are usually covered by distinct laws.

If you plan to record telephone calls or in-person conversations (including by recording video that captures sound), you should be aware that laws may limit your ability to do so. These laws not only expose you to the risk of criminal prosecution, but also potentially give an injured party a civil claim for money damages against you.

Cc:
Beverlyjean
shedomains

You just quoted stuff from online.

Couples use recorded phone calls during divorce cases all the time. At least I'm sure of this one.

You can't stop me from recording a conversation I'm having with someone on my own device. My intent of recording is what matters. If I'm recording it for the purpose of blackmail, that's when it is a crime.

There has been many top profile leaked calls, have you heard of any litigation that followed the leaked call?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by iamdapsyj(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
muchroom:
Sega's twitter followers are not about half a million, they are over half a million madam coven leader grin grin grin grin

lalasticlala
mynd 44

She said about half, which could be less or more than half a million. The "about" in her statement makes her right.
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by sirusX(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
homesteady:

You just quoted stuff from online.

Couples use recorded phone calls during divorce cases all the time. At least I'm sure of this one.

You can't stop me from recording a conversation I'm having with someone on my own device. My intent of recording is what matters. If I'm recording it for the purpose of blackmail, that's when it is a crime.

There has been many top profile leaked calls, have you heard of any litigation that followed the leaked call?
Why did you turn a simple conversation to a fight?

I was only making a statement, and not in any way made any intention to shut you up

I was only stating that not having consent could be a two edged sword...it could work for or against you, depending on the law applied in a case

On intention of a call record...
Take for instance the case of Kiki and Sega, I assume they were working together towards assisting the lady, so why the need for a record?

Or maybe it’s her habit based on her kinda person working any case?

Either way, it’s not always proper to record without consent, except in a situation covered by law

I know you understand the message I’m trying to pass
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by homesteady(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
sirusX:

Why did you turn a simple conversation to a fight?

I was only making a statement, and not in any way made any intention to shut you up

I was only stating that not having consent could be a two edged sword...it could work for or against you, depending on the law applied in a case

On intention of a call record...
Take for instance the case of Kiki and Sega, I assume they were working together towards assisting the lady, so why the need for a record?

Or maybe it’s her habit based on her kinda person working any case?

Either way, it’s not always proper to record without consent, except in a situation covered by law

I know you understand the message I’m trying to pass

The You there wasn't referring to You now. grin Maybe I should have directly said the government or laws instead of using you.

She's an investigative journalist and the matter at hand was a serious and sensitive issue. So I think recording the call was definitely not out of place.

Okay so let's say someone calls you over the phone threatening to kill you, will you ask the person for consent before recording the call?
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by Chukapage(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Xisnin:
Sega is a well-known cashtivist though he has his good days.
And you're a well known evil Misandrist under a "Feminists" cover member of the witch coven segalink talks about. You can never to quarter of what Segalink has done for helpless Nigerians. Remove that "m" there I still maintain that demonic bitter things like you deserve an acid bathe that'll put an end to your man hating misery.
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by Xisnin(m): 5:25am On Jul 29, 2020
Chukapage:
And you're a well known evil Misandrist under a "Feminists" cover member of the witch coven segalink talks about. You can never to quarter of what Segalink has done for helpless Nigerians. Remove that "m" there I still maintain that demonic bitter things like you deserve an acid bathe that'll put an end to your man-hating misery.
Sick boy. I can see that your existence is really painful and bitter.
No one deserves to be living in such mystery.

When you commit suicide, be brave enough not to pin it on someone's head with an attention-seeking video.
Re: Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj by Chukapage(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2020
Xisnin:

Sick boy. I can see that your existence is really painful and bitter.
No one deserves to be living in such mystery.

When you commit suicide, be brave enough not to pin it on someone's head with an attention-seeking video.

Demented Misandrist before I ever think of committing suicide the hate in you will eat you inside out , you'll die x50 first before I think of death... Keep bitter hating men are HERE to stay and if possible RAPE you! If e pain u go and die bloody Misandrist Feminist AKA Witch coven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Is Miss Kedike (Chidinma) This Small ?? / Kenneth Okonkwo And Ify Eefy Ike Hang Out In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From Comedian Akpororo's White Wedding Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.