Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

How To Confirm If Your O’level Result Has Been Uploaded To JAMB Portal. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Confirm If Your O’level Result Has Been Uploaded To JAMB Portal. (1394 Views)

How To Upload O’level (WAEC, NECO, And Awaiting) Result On JAMB Portal / “I Wrote O’level Exams 17 Times”- UNIBEN Graduating Student Reveals / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Confirm If Your O’level Result Has Been Uploaded To JAMB Portal. by Mhiztamurtala(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2020
A lot of candidates are eager to know whether their WAEC/O-level results is uploaded to the JAMB portal.

Yes, it’s actually possible. You should take into account that it there is a limited time for this to be done or you miss your chance of admission.
You only have to follow a few simple steps to upload your results to the database. The procedure will take a few minutes of your time.

Most students had already uploaded their results to school portals (during post UTME/screening registration) and there’s no need to worry about that. But what of the upload to the website of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board as instructed by the body?

JAMB and Schools have been sending warning messages (SMS) or website notice to admission seekers that they should make sure their O’level results are uploaded to both the school and JAMB portal.

Candidates have may be wanting to know answers to these series of questions:

How do I know that my O’level result has been uploaded to JAMB portal?
Do I have to visit CBT center or Café to check if the result was uploaded really?
How can I confirm the upload online?
Can I be able to check the upload on the JAMB portal through my profile?
How will I upload my result to the JAMB website?
Read also: JAMB Change of Course/Institution 2020/2021 is Now On.

Steps In Uploading Your O-level Results
First, you need to visit the official website at http://www.jamb.org.ng.

-Every candidate must have his/her own profile. If you are yet to create it, do so.. You can use JAMB Mobile App or register directly at http://www.jamb.org.ng.

-You must provide personal information (name, date of birth, email, place of origin). Only after logging into the account, will you be able to upload your results to the portal.

How To Check If Your O’level Results Was Uploaded On JAMB Portal 2019

Read more @ https://www.uniinfo.com.ng/how-to-confirm-if-your-olevel-result-has-been-uploaded-to-jamb-portal/

(1) (Reply)

How Prepared Are You For Your Exams Coming In May ? / Update Of (absu) & (imsu) Results . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.