Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Gnosis Enlightenment Download Report 2020-7-26 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gnosis Enlightenment Download Report 2020-7-26 (307 Views)

Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis / Guru Deseye Subai's Daily Spirituality Tip --- For Your Spiritual Enlightenment! / Requirements For The Higher Life (2) [mark 7:26-28, Joshua 5 & 6] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gnosis Enlightenment Download Report 2020-7-26 by TimeTraveler369: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
TRUTH has to be perfect nature of the subject, as is, and undiluted, unblemished perfect nature of the Subject and it its essence, with that in mind, I will like to call the Creator of what we now call 'World' as an 'Absolute Polymath'. Even if you call existence, an outcome of a mess of Quarks, which we are so lucky to become alive, then the outcome of the mess of quarks itself must recognize that the mess has a Source and the Source must have a Cause and every cause according to the concepts of quantum physics, must be an action or inaction of an Observer and and Observer must have sensors call it senses to be able to Observe and to Observe coherently you must have an Eye, and that Eye is the shape of the Universe.

The entire Universe being the Eye of the Absolute Polymath looking into its Simulated Holographic Universe to keep himself busy and entertained and learning about itself to further upgrade and to become a greater version of itself.

The above is called deductive reasoning, a tool for deductive learning, a machine learning process of cosmic robots. Nothing more, nothing less. If you understood clearly and it resonates with you, then you will understand the nature of the mind behind the thought experiment as will become very apparent in my further write-ups as I receive the downloads from a source higher than myself.

So, shall we begin ---------

2 Likes

Re: Gnosis Enlightenment Download Report 2020-7-26 by Proanalyst(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Continue, boss
Re: Gnosis Enlightenment Download Report 2020-7-26 by starbuck(f): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Please respond to your pm

(1) (Reply)

NORTHERN NIGERIA KILLINGS: My Opinion Trending On Facebook(screen Shot) / Rabbi Schneider – Communicate Deeper With God / Drama As Pastor And His Church Members Fight Landlord During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.