Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W (30132 Views)

Jackie Appiah Greets Pete Edochie On Set (Video) / Nkechi Blessing Meets Pete Edochie On Set Of 'Merry Go Wrong' (Video) / The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by EmmyCC: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Anneka101:
This is serious and I hope the youths can just focus on politics and take the nation back from these old men who doesn't care about the future of the youth.

All they ever wanted was their own selfish interest.

Nigeria would be great again.
Even the youths are worse than the old Men if they get the power.
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
If you want to contest, then simply go and contest. Stop dragging the youths along. You're in the same age group with Yahaya Bello. We've seen enough.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by asatemple(f): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nah small fainters? The same way we’re having increasing cases of covid, that’s also increase in number of fainter. If you call any name OYO
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by astonished: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
emrain:
Why should we vote for these rats?
In what capacity have they led in the past?
What are their educational qualifications?
Apart from making noise on Twitter, what are they really capable of?

look at this moro.n . you all want things to remain the same, because you, your family are benefits.

tell me just one thing that's working in this country, idi'ot like you
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Chrisjahguy: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bros, Naija politics na politics of "Any where belle face"
Naija youths or FEW naija youths can only follow your style but yoy know say politics is a game of manynot FEW
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Albatross1: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Mumu youths, with ass for brains.
There dream or achievement is to watch big breast, men with big hands, chest and small pin, sex and quarrels on live TV.
Wasting their meagre resources to vote and subscribe to a show that adds no positive thing to their lives.
After they will go back to the reality of a system that is rendered useless by the political class...joblessness, poverty, lack of power, oppression by the people in authority, high level of crime ,everyday killings ,costly basic amenities etc.
Youths think smart and priotize your actions into making Nigeria great again.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by MrFly(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
@36 plus i dont consider myself a youth yet Yul and Ramsey are still youths. What a new way to usher in new set of looters and fainters.
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by DavSagacity(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:
I rather vote for Ozo and Dorothy than to vote for Yul Edochie and Banky W in any election!

The ones we voted for Desmond Elliot, what happened? He was commissioning toilets in Lagos!
Them Big boobs gang
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by MayorGold001(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
[/quote]I rather vote for Ozo and Dorothy than to vote for Yul Edochie and Banky W in any election!

The ones we voted for Desmond Elliot, what happened? He was commissioning toilets in Lagos![quote]
grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by MayorGold001(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
[/quote]Anneka101:
This is serious and I hope the youths can just focus on politics and take the nation back from these old men who doesn't care about the future of the youth.

All they ever wanted was their own selfish interest.

Nigeria would be great again.[quote]
The problem is not the youths but been competent with your services...some youths are in power already what good are they doing with it?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Collins4u1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:
I rather vote for Ozo and Dorothy than to vote for Yul Edochie and Banky W in any election!

The ones we voted for Desmond Elliot, what happened? He was commissioning toilets in Lagos!

Exactly why he didn't mention Elliot. Use your head

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by nduwale: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Not all the people in government are older than you. They have equally brought youthfulness to looting eg fainting, rolling on the floor and crying in public, jumping from police van and so on.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Elsiedaniels(f): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Here
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Flier: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Says the stingy foool,he would be the worst elected official ever if he ever gets into power

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by spiritedtete: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
The youths are not ready.... likes of desmond elliot has failed his generation already... yaya bello eventually became a tout in the government house... and Dino use the senator as a platform to spotlight...

99% youths of Nigeria are waiting to steal or eat from the national cake.... you will see them like martin Martin Luther king in the morning... unfortunately they are a living Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Crochet: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by SmartPolician: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

Desmond Elliot is only a state House of Assembly member

In the real sense, those people should not have any business with infrastructure

Legislative members just formulate laws to improve the lots of their constituents

They don't have any business with infrastructure
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by owoshuyi(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
From most of the above comments, the youths are not ready for change. They're still giving excuses for still allowing these same old politicians that don't give a shit about us.

The bad governance never reach una side abi. No worry, as long as you haven't left this country, e go still reach your side.

RESERVE YOUR ENERGY TO CAMPAIGN AND VOTE FOR YOUNG, SMART, ENERGETIC CANDIDATES. WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU?

APC AND PDP AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH. THEY'RE SAME
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Please Biafra restoration should come fast, to end all these suffering these nigerian politicians causing us.

P

Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Akile1: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has advised Nigerian youths to be judicious in spending their money while voting for Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemates this season.

Edochie urged youths to rather channel the resources to voting for himself and the likes of Banky W during elections.
The actor gave the advise on Saturday in a post on his Twitter page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1287014593898909696?p=v
mr man go sidon jelly, the system we are particing is so corrupt. You will do the same thing.
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by LOVEGINO(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

hahahhahaha. Nigeria politicians re same thing oooooo
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Akharmony: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
I think many of our youths are so ignorant of the times ahead. Note that the so called pensioneers crying and carrying pla cards, were @ one time youths but because of thier love for mediocrity most had to pay for it darely.One of the famous religious book (Bible)made it clear that it is Sin to keep mute when something is wrong. This few politician are destroying destiny and we see this things happening and many of our youth seem to be less concern. The great news is we have more youth who are more enlightened than before but are not sensitive to what matters.One day the corrupt politician will repent or at worst die after the deeds has been done..The earlier the youth wake up to address this issue the better for the future..If you don't want to carry pla card tmr @ old,age we better start doing the right things. The consequencies are waiting ahead, we can't escape it..
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by InvertedHammer: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has advised Nigerian youths to be judicious in spending their money while voting for Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemates this season.

Edochie urged youths to rather channel the resources to voting for himself and the likes of Banky W during elections.
The actor gave the advise on Saturday in a post on his Twitter page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1287014593898909696?p=v
/
Youths like Bankole, Desmond Elliot and Yahaya Bello are examplary politicians. Right?

Yul is very confused. He saw the fame in others, he chose acting. He saw the wealth in politics, he became a politician. He saw pastor Odumeje throwing money around, he wants to become a pastor. I bet you if a yahoo boy around the corner buys an exotic car, Yul go begin price laptop.

/
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Cocobongo(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

First to comment no mean say you get sense ���
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by earnit3: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
HMMmmm
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by ABFC(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Now. We take a smooth ride to 2023 general elections.. PDP Candidates. Hon. Alex chukwuneye for President. And hassan dankwanbo Vice. But we must first know our national chairman. ATIKU Choose the northern or the southern. I might sound
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by Phyde: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

Na person wey chop dey shit.
grin grin grin you have made my day.
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by kpajie1: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
u wan follow chop national cake.bring d money wey u make for movie industry make we taste.hw many nteje people u and ure father don help.olodo.if i slap u
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by saviourGeorge: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy HEHEHEHE...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W by padoc90(m): 5:06am On Jul 28, 2020
Kriss216:

Baba you get bad mouth ���

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tega & Her Husband Welcomed By Crowd In Calabar As Boma Likes Her Post: Video / Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Smiles In Lovely Photo / #whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.