Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Please Help A Brother - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help A Brother (503 Views)

Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? / People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) / Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother by abdulaliyu25(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello guys Am a graduate of Business admirations here in sudan, Apart from U K and America which country can i afford to study my (MBA) and work, please any country you referring please help me with living expenses thanks alot
Re: Please Help A Brother by abdulaliyu25(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
please someone should respond
Re: Please Help A Brother by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
come back to nigeria mr man let us suffer together
Re: Please Help A Brother by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
The value of an MBA is mostly in the prestige of the school it's gotten from. Most good MBAs are very expensive except you want to waste your time.
Re: Please Help A Brother by Gerrard59(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
abdulaliyu25:
Hello guys Am a graduate of Business admirations here in sudan, Apart from U K and America which country can i afford to study my (MBA) and work, please any country you referring please help me with living expenses thanks alot

If you truly desire an MBA, you will have to garner some work experience in relevant organisations at least to cover up your Sudanese education. From your post, it appears you graduated recently and haven't got employed. My judgement? You don't need an MBA at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother by victorogundepo0(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
aminu114:
come back to nigeria mr man let us suffer together

You say? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Owu Waterfall / Nigerian International Passport Fresh Application / NIN Registration : How Do They Identify Nigerian Citizens And None Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.