Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians (6090 Views)

Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Luxury Bus And N24m Wristwatch Her Husband Gifted / Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by nairafame2: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
You stole the pictures of the Lexus online stop lying your husband did not buy you any car, Nigerians to a lady who claimed owner of a Lexus 2020, says her husband bought it for her as birthday gift.

See their conversations HERE

Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by Righteousness89(m): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is how People have become so Engrossed with vanity!

You had to lie Because you wanna belong..

Devil has Confused the Minds of people Terribly
Devil is a Bastard!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by EXLOVER(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Devil is a Bastard!!
Is like this man dey use Bible as rizzler, cause every topic he go relate am with Bible. I dor tire for your life on nairaland o.

How about that Imes is coming soon go?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by offset67(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
EXLOVER:
Is like this man dey use Bible as rizzler, cause every topic he go relate am with Bible. I dor tire for your life on nairaland o.

the guy matter tire me sef

Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by SavageResponse(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Fake people everywhere you go
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bubble by force!

What do people gain by lying online and pretending to have what they do not have?! undecided
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by Kobicove(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
EXLOVER:

grin
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by queenolofofo(f): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
dotherightthing and righteousness.
Sorry to ask, what's wrong with you both?

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
ok
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ok
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by sunshineV(f): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Devil is a Bastard!!

mad man on the loose
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by Haywhymido(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
I don't see any reason why you should be questioning that righteouswhatever guy, each man has his season. This is his, let him enjoy it, he will soon get tired and find his level. where is imes is coming? and others

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by pretydiva(f): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ok
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by merieam16(f): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
sunshineV:

mad man on the loose
Really? if he were to be a guy that types rubbish abt big yansh, boobs and how he banged one girl till she has orgasm, u people will b hailing nd be opening teeth up and down giving him likes nd all that.

U all need Jesus and Jesus alone u need.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by HomerTimpson: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
queenolofofo:

as in ?His post is 98% abt him
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by winkmart: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
Everywhere audio
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by Hisduchess(f): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
EXLOVER:

That one don follow that his imes waka grin
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by LadySarah: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
All for the gram

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
HomerTimpson:
jesus Christ and devil

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
queenolofofo:

jesus Christ and the devil

Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
OP is deranged, fake news
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by yuswrld20(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
nigerians and hushpuppi lifestyle
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by Friendlyjoe: 1:10am On Jul 27, 2020
HomerTimpson:

That dotheright thing guy na real werey. E surprise me as his posts always comes directly after the other fellow
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by phemmyfour: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:

Devil is a Bastard!!
Are you not engrossed with NL?
That's vanity if you ask me
Always on every thread, like you are jobless.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by HomerTimpson: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Friendlyjoe:

That dotheright thing guy na real werey. E surprise me as his posts always comes directly after the other fellow
i kept stumbling on them like that on every thread and decided to check out his posts...i just weak like i presumed...he's just nagging the righteous guy on the same thing,ridiculous right?
Re: My Husband Gifted Me Lexus 2020, You Stole The Pictures Online, Nigerians by Friendlyjoe: 1:24am On Jul 28, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i kept stumbling on them like that on every thread and decided to check out his posts...i just weak like i presumed...he's just nagging the righteous guy on the same thing,ridiculous right?

Very rediculous. I guess he follows the righteous guy about just to troll every of his comment as if its his job or something

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Gifted A Machine To Enable Him Stand And Move (photos) / Pictures::is Davido An Illuminati Member? / 18+ Video: OMG!! Pastor Fuc*ked 3 Sisters In One Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.