Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Moment Erica Pushed Away Kiddwaya For Touching Her Boobs [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Erica Pushed Away Kiddwaya For Touching Her Boobs [video] (508 Views)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Erica Pushed Away Kiddwaya For Touching Her Boobs [video] by newsmag: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
The Big Brother Naija house was very lively yesterday, Saturday as the housemates treated themselves to some good music and dance at the night party.

Some housemates were seen grinding the backside of female contestants as bilionaire son Kiddwaya was spotted dancing with Erica. He pulled off a bad move after he tried to feel the boobs of Erica which got her irritated as she pushed him away and left the scene.

She danced very romantically with her to the background music before the unfortunate incident happened where he had to be shunned.

Watch video:

https://newsmag.com.ng/moment-erica-pushed-away-kiddwaya-for-touching-her-boobs-video/

Re: Moment Erica Pushed Away Kiddwaya For Touching Her Boobs [video] by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy / Bbnaija: Watch Embarrassing Moment Biggie Walked Dorathy Out Of The Diary Room / BBNaija: 'Not Every Disqualified Housemate Will Be As Successful As Tacha' -Uche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.