Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date (4175 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by Laseye008(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Controversial crossdresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has announced that he is stepping out on a date with his bae.

He shared a short video of himself rocking a short black gown and flinging his long hair in style.

Sharing the video, he said he is going to kill his lover tonight, and promised to share more photos and videos from the date for his fans to see. He however, refused to reveal who is taking him on a date.

“Ready for my date. See those laps ����. Showing more videos and pictures tomorrow. Going to kill dis man tonight �Goodnight �
Hairstylist”, he wrote.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9bBh2BlRs

Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by yanabasee1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by illicit(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by Jacqueline22(f): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
And you will see some girls and guys on his Instagram page posting comments like
Finish us,don’t kill us with your beauty,glow baby glow.
Etc

4 Likes

Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by MackSoul: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Jacqueline22:
And you will see some girls and guys on his Instagram page posting comments like
Etc

Babe you fine oo.. Mk I gv my girlfriend to your parents then add money collect you. Wetting you thinkwink
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by Salmoneus(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
lol...If people ain't paying, ashewo nor go sell...ye generation of hypocrites grin grin grin
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by 444crop: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Etc
smiles...... Come u two have some resemblance oooooo
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by Iyanuoluwa147: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
MackSoul:

Babe you fine oo.. Mk I gv my girlfriend to your parents then add money collect you. Wetting you thinkwink
bobby fine pass her
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by Kemimarch16(f): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
I thought he said his pregnant

1 Like

Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by yuswrld20(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Etc
i cant stop laughing
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by Stallion93(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2020
I like this Man, always giving the hypocrites hot hot! But where is the pregnancy? Hope he didn’t abort it

1 Like

Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2020
MackSoul:

you are talking to a lady whose richer than you. she once asked what business will she start with 5 million. can you imagine that huge capital. just leave her to rest goan look for Amaka girls grin grin grin grin
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by OKorowanta: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Etc

Wow!
Your thoughts are exactly mine.
I'm always shocked anytime I see those comments.
For fear of being blocked those chickens give shim bloated praises.
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by MackSoul: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2020
gaius01:

you are talking to a lady whose richer than you. she once asked what business will she start with 5 million. can you imagine that huge capital. just leave her to rest goan look for Amaka girls grin grin grin grin

People like you always have negative reasoning how do you know she's richer than me
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by Ajakayekoke(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I thought he said his pregnant
should be like I thought he said she’s pregnant
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by Kemimarch16(f): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Ajakayekoke:
grin
Ajakayekoke:
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by Karemarealty288(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
I see this guy ending up in prison.
Re: Those Laps Going To Kill This Man Tonight- Bobrisky Says As He Set For A Date by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
MackSoul:

People like you always have negative reasoning how do you know she's richer than me

I was joking FAM, that doesn't mean you should be rate me about my thinking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Ozo And His Boo, Nengi, Showed Up For The Movie Premiere Of Rattlesnake / Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body / Larry Koldsweat's Daughter,onyeka Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.