Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Direct. Download The Notorious B.I.G Ready To Die Songs# - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Direct. Download The Notorious B.I.G Ready To Die Songs# (3731 Views)

{direct Download} Jay-z Blueprint 2: The Gift And The Curse Full. / [direct Download] Meek Mill Wins & Losses Album. 2017 / [MP3 Download] The Cross My Gaze Album By Mercy Chinwo FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct. Download The Notorious B.I.G Ready To Die Songs# by Tommyvolma: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
The Notorious B.I.G Ready To Die Free Download zip, 1994 Release.
The album released three singles: "Juicy," "Big Poppa," "One More Chance" and a promotional Biggie track: "Warning." The more commercial sound of the singles compared to the rest of the album was a result of motivation from Combs during the later recording sessions they were recorded in, according to XXL.

FULL DOWNLOAD -
https://soundcloud.com/user-70349073/download-the-notorious-big-ready-to-die-full

"Juicy" was released on 8 August 1994 as the lead single. It peaked at number 27 on the Billboard Hot 100, number 14 on Hot R&B / Hip-Hop Singles & Songs, and reached number 3 on the Hot Rap Singles. In the United States it shipped 500,000 copies, and on November 16, 1994, the RIAA certified it as Gold.

The album released three singles: "Juicy," "Big Poppa," "One More Chance" and a promotional Biggie track: "Warning." The more commercial sound of the singles compared to the rest of the album was a result of motivation from Combs during the later recording sessions they were recorded in, according to XXL.

"Juicy" was released on 8 August 1994 as the lead single. It peaked at number 27 on the Billboard Hot 100, number 14 on Hot R&B / Hip-Hop Singles & Songs, and reached number 3 on the Hot Rap Singles. In the United States it shipped 500,000 copies, and on November 16, 1994, the RIAA certified it as Gold.

"Big Poppa" was released on December 24, 1994 as the second single and became a success on several charts, much like the previous one. It was sixth on the Billboard Hot 100, fourth on the Hot R&B / Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks and number one on the Hot Rap Singles. It sold more than a million units, and on May 23, 1995, the RIAA certified it as Platinum.

Featuring production by The Hitmen's Combs and Chucky Thompson, it samples The Isley Brothers' "Between the Sheets." The song was nominated for Best Rap Solo Performance in the 1996 Grammy Awards but lost to "Gangsta 's Paradise" by Coolio. Steve Huey called it a "overweight anthem"

Artist: The Notorious B.I.G (Biggie Smalls)
Album: Ready to Die
Year: 1994
Genre: East Coast Hip-Hop

Track list:
01. Intro
02. Things Done Changed
03. Gimme the Loot
04. Machine Gun Funk
05. Warning
06. Ready to Die
07. One More Chance
08. Bleep Me (Interlude)
09. The What” (featuring Method Man)
10. Juicy
11. Everyday Struggle
12. Me & My Bitch
13. Big Poppa
14. Respect
15. Friend of Mine
16. “Unbelievable
17. Suicidal Thoughts

Remaster bonus tracks:
18. Who Shot Ya?
19. Just Playing (Dreams)

(1) (Reply)

Papoose Is Nigerian? / Tony Tetuila Dead? / Download Music Burna Boy – Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.