Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Businesses You Can Start With 5 Thousand Naira And Generate 100 Hundred Thousand - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Businesses You Can Start With 5 Thousand Naira And Generate 100 Hundred Thousand (186 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With Hundred Thousand Naira? / Daily Earnings Of 800 Naira And 67 To 70 Thousand Naira Monthly. / Invest With Zero Naira And Earn Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Businesses You Can Start With 5 Thousand Naira And Generate 100 Hundred Thousand by freeflex: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Are you looking for business you can start with just 5 thousand naira? and earn over 100 thousand naira in a month? You are in the right place. In this article i am going to be discussing small scale businesses that really pays.

Man And Woman In Market Buying And Selling Stock Photo, Picture ...
Note: Hard work is the key, do not expect it to be magic.

Start Blogging
5 Common Blogging Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
Blogging is a lucrative business in Nigeria you can start with 5,000 naira or even less. The #5,000 will be for the payment of the hosting provider. I can get you a hosting as low as #7,000 and I will also be glad to even help you to design it free of charge. A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page. All you need do is invite people into your blog, and advertise for companies.

Start a beauty salon

Hair salons provide men and women with services to clean, condition, strengthen, cut, style and color their hair. Opening a hair salon requires that you meet local, state and federal licensing and permit regulations, as well as registering your business as a legal entity, finding staff and marketing your salon.Contrary to popular belief, not all salon owners possess a cosmetology license. Unless you will be personally performing salon services on your patrons, you are not required to carry any cosmetology certification. You can open a salon with just 5 thousand naira, it must not be a shop, you can start gradually at home and believe me you are going to make alot of money

See more stories https://myfreeflex.com.ng/businesses-you-can-start-with-5-thousand-naira-and-generate-100-hundred-thousand-naira-in-a-month/

(1) (Reply)

Neat Uk Used Ps4 ~ 9 Installed Games & 2pads !!!! 148k / Is Global Warming An Issue? / (hungry Pastor) Watch This Hungry For Pussy Pastor Akacomedyofficial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.