Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Profitable Business Can I Start With Hundred Thousand Naira? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Profitable Business Can I Start With Hundred Thousand Naira? (218 Views)

How To Make Soap And Making One Hundred Thousand Daily / President Buhari Loses One Hundred Thousand Followers On Twitter / Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With Hundred Thousand Naira? by Hungerbadoo: 5:22pm On May 16, 2023
I've been able to raise some money to start a small business. Thinking of going into akara or POS and charging of phones. Advice and suggestions needed please
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With Hundred Thousand Naira? by Wodu89: 5:23pm On May 16, 2023
Charging phones and POS at the same time
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With Hundred Thousand Naira? by Hungerbadoo: 5:43pm On May 16, 2023
Wodu89:
Charging phones and POS at the same time
Yes
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With Hundred Thousand Naira? by Wodu89: 5:49pm On May 16, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
Yes

Go ahead with it.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With Hundred Thousand Naira? by Hungerbadoo: 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Go ahead with it.
Thank you sir
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With Hundred Thousand Naira? by CodeTemplar: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
I've been able to raise some money to start a small business. Thinking of going into akara or POS and charging of phones. Advice and suggestions needed please
why not try oracle app idea. Instead of to secret places to consult mediums, you log in onto an encrypted app and consult your witchcraft mirror or whatever have you.

You can call it mukalakacheeta or oubunjaj.

(1) (Reply)

Common Lawn Fertilizer Mistakes To Avoid: Tips From Lawn Care Experts / FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Ijora-olopa Bridge In Lagos / SSB Recruitment 2023: Apply Online For Constable Tradesman, Head Constable, ASI,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.