Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Intense Groin Pains Are Peeing And Frequent Urination - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Intense Groin Pains Are Peeing And Frequent Urination (261 Views)

Treat Prostate Enlargement And Frequent Urination / Help... The Pains Are Unbearable / Causes of Night Frequent Urination And Its Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intense Groin Pains Are Peeing And Frequent Urination by cris83: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Guys, I need help. I was a chronic masturbator for many years and now finally decided to end this bad habit about two weeks but now I am feeling some serious consequences of my actions. I have intense groin pains especially after peeing and the worse is I pee almost every hour of the day. As any one experienced this and did he eventually find a cure for these groin pains? I need assistance please.
Re: Intense Groin Pains Are Peeing And Frequent Urination by byinks(f): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
You should rule out an infected or enlarged prostate.
See a doctor.
Re: Intense Groin Pains Are Peeing And Frequent Urination by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Before you start lamenting on a faceless forum, you will need to go to the hospital for proper diagnosis. If you are 40 years and above, you should test your prostrate and bladder to rule out any disease from there.

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Quick Ejaculation Is Found... / Please Help!! Is Corona Virus A Curse Or A Blessing To Me? / Recommend Hair Removal Cream For The Pubic Region(men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.