Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Please Help!! Is Corona Virus A Curse Or A Blessing To Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!! Is Corona Virus A Curse Or A Blessing To Me? (282 Views)

Cure For Corona Virus- A Prophetess Reveals(video) / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Help!! Is This Spiritual Or Physical Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! Is Corona Virus A Curse Or A Blessing To Me? by Odiriance4all(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
I have been wondering if this pandemic is a curse or a blessing to me because I lost my job since April that the pandemic started so it has made me financially handicap, even the little business my wife was doing to hold and support the household was totally affected by this pandemic, the shop has to be closed down
however , I give glory to God because God answered our prayer during this pandemic, a prayer we have been begging God for the past 7years. my wife took in during the lockdown she is 4 month pregnant now. we have been expecting this great blessing for the past seven years since we married. But now sometimes I do think Cause there is no job , no money no business but there's a blessing which money cannot buy that Almighty God has given unto us
Re: Please Help!! Is Corona Virus A Curse Or A Blessing To Me? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
Odiriance4all:
I have been wondering if this pandemic is a curse or a blessing to me because I lost my job since April that the pandemic started so it has made me financially handicap, even the little business my wife was doing to hold and support the household was totally affected by this pandemic, the shop has to be closed down
however , I give glory to God because God answered our prayer during this pandemic, a prayer we have been begging God for the past 7years. my wife took in during the lockdown she is 4 month pregnant now. we have been expecting this great blessing for the past seven years since we married. But now sometimes I do think Cause there is no job , no money no business but there's a blessing which money cannot buy that Almighty God has given unto us
This means the cause of her not taking in all this while was due to insufficient fucking on ur part, but with lock down u had all the time to urself that u fuccked madam like never before. Congrats to u I am so happy for you.
Re: Please Help!! Is Corona Virus A Curse Or A Blessing To Me? by Zeedarh(f): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Something you've been praying for wayyy before Buhari became president is what you're still doubting how huge of a blessing it is to you

Nah, bro. You need to give more thanks and stop asking questions.

Jah would make a way.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! Is Corona Virus A Curse Or A Blessing To Me? by Odiriance4all(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

This means the cause of her not taking in all this while was due to insufficient fucking on ur part, but with lock down u had all the time to urself that u fuccked madam like never before. Congrats to u I am so happy for you.

lol, I don't think it is my brother, I have come to understand that God blessing works in a way beyond human knowledge, God is the giver of children. do you know how many doctors we have visited, how many test and all that ? result showing am having low sperms counts and all that jargons? God can overruled any scientific proof.
Re: Please Help!! Is Corona Virus A Curse Or A Blessing To Me? by OlawaleBammie: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Odiriance4all:

1)God wey create mouth don already do wetin the mouth go chop.

2)God wey dey cook stew never off the stove, intact, He just added some litres of kerosene

3) God wey give U pikin no know say U go wan take care of the pikin and D mama ni? why panicking tori Olorun?
Re: Please Help!! Is Corona Virus A Curse Or A Blessing To Me? by Odiriance4all(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zeedarh:
Something you've been praying for wayyy before Buhari became president is what you're still doubting how huge of a blessing it is to you

Nah, bro. You need to give more thanks and stop asking questions.

Jah would make a way.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

MEDELA Advanced Personal Double Breast Pump For Sale @ Give Away Price / . / Why Medicated Soaps May Not Be Good For You - Dermatologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.