Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Chats With A Scammer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Chats With A Scammer. (498 Views)

Omegle: Your Gateway To Random Video Chats / How To Frustrate A Scammer ( Photos ) / How I Was Scammed Of 50k (chats Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chats With A Scammer. by englishmart(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
This scammer thought it would easy to scam a whole guru macaranto like me.

Re: My Chats With A Scammer. by englishmart(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
M

1 Like

Re: My Chats With A Scammer. by englishmart(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
h

1 Like

Re: My Chats With A Scammer. by Greatzeus(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is a scam, obvious outright popular scam. But I am very disappointed at you for your response. I thought you would make it known to the scammer what he is,blast his evil ass and then block him. But no,you were chatting him like he is the MD of your Bank. You were too nice, cowardice but came here to claim tough.
Re: My Chats With A Scammer. by englishmart(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
Greatzeus:
This is a scam, obvious outright popular scam. But I am very disappointed at you for your response. I thought you would make it known to the scammer what he is,blast his evil ass and then block him. But no,you were chatting him like he is the MD of your Bank. You were too nice, cowardice but came here to claim tough.
I just wanted him to feel at home. I didn't want to burst his ass outrightly.

1 Like

Re: My Chats With A Scammer. by xynerise: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ponzi people. Not really a scam but a waste of time
Re: My Chats With A Scammer. by englishmart(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
xynerise:
Ponzi people. Not really a scam but a waste of time
I thought it was. But If it pays, then it's not a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: My Chats With A Scammer. by englishmart(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Snake Is This Please? / All You Need To Know About Chife Hon John Tega Faith / Sophia Momodu Reacts To Rumours Of Chioma And Davido Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.