Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu (28401 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by PigTormentor: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
Kriss216:
The way Obaseki go take defeat Oshiomhole and Tinubu go shock Buhari.

God bless Edo!
God bless Obaseki!

Shame on Ambode!
[/s]

Come Sept 20th, the wailing and crying of the IPIG miscreants will even shock Namdiot Coward Cownu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by malakaimoscondo: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
kenzysmith:
Since 2010 ve be going to brothels every week. Am traped
u are no trap stop the joke,, be serious at least
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by ramatintin(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
NaMe4:

Oga, this is one Governor who doesn't make noise. Obviously the person you quoted doesn't live in Benin or not even an indigene.

This man is working. No lies!
please I live in Benin obaseki is competing with lucky igbenedion as one of d worst governor ever.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Amdoyin(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

God bless Edo!
God bless Obaseki!

Shame on Ambode!
yeye! U will be shocked. Finger crossed!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by pquaver(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

God bless Edo!
God bless Obaseki!

Shame on Ambode!

Your only pain is Ambode did not give your thieving party the treasury of lagos state. You go wail tire.. Ambode is going to the senate you can deal with that..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Wasky101: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Villagemeat:
Zombies call Ize lazy many names,even Oshiomole said Ize Lazy is a thief.

Today,zombies said he is not corrupt,all this zombies in Nairaland are all suffering from an unknown issue

Obaseki must win,if e pain you.........touch NEPA wire in your street.

I DON FINISHED
And how much hatred did u have for obaseki in 2016
All of you guys are birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Vibrantlyours: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
“I have over 2,000 projects but I have not commissioned one. My goal is to build but allow the people to use it commission it”

2 thousand projects! why not do 100 and commission? Chai, Sorry Edo people

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Edo State election will be war!
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by tawababiola: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

God bless Edo!
God bless Obaseki!

Shame on Ambode!
Deluded fellow

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kriss216:

God bless Edo!
God bless Obaseki!

Shame on Ambode!
You keep mentioning Tinubu making him more popular. You have not gotten over him since he defeated your GEJ. when he becomes the Nigerian president hope your people will not secede from the country?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by MENTORCH(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
seanfer:
You don’t let out all your plans before striking. Doing such will give your enemies the power to re- strategize.

He might be letting out fake plans, to distract them. It’s all a game.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Zeezy81: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
basybasy:

“I have over 2,000 projects but I have not commissioned one. My goal is to build but allow the people to use it commission it” he said.
This is Obaseki that is fighting godfatherism. He claims he has 2000 projects but not physical. Nigerians, we like people that are deceiving us. Edolites, it is left to u.

Your foolishness is ancestral, I can see you are doing a good job with your doctrine of deceit.

A governor that was recognized by the CBN and celebrated by the World Bank for his giant stride in the area of oil palm production and as the 2nd best performing state governor in project implementation respectively is who you call a "deceit". I am not surprised, it is the same way fish brains like you concocted some fraud allegation against Dr Ngozi Okonjo Nweala until her appointment at the world bank silenced them. Obaseki victory at the polls come Sept19 will silence you and your fish brain caucus.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Audio projects

Try to read, he doesn’t commission, abroad here they don’t commission, why commission road or anything, it’s our basic and civil right, do you know?, why commission like you are doing us a favor

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by DTaj: 12:30am On Jul 27, 2020
LIAR! Where are the over 2,000 projects in Edo State, Mr. MoU without anything to show?

This Obaseki guy, the traitor and ingrate like his grandfather, has come to Lagos for a media briefing again, after he had his first (and only) "Meeting with Edo People" in Ikeja, Lagos, yet he is publicly propagating 'Edo is not Lagos' nonsense! His major investment, his entire professional career, etc are ALL in Lagos!

The flogging Ize-Iyamu will give you on September 19 will be louder than the cry of a thief being flogged by MOPOL!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by friday2011(m): 1:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Christology:

“I have over 2,000 projects but I have not commissioned one. My goal is to build but allow the people to use it commission it” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/edo-2020-oshiomhole-my-major-opponent-not-ize-iyamu-obaseki/

he said it with his mouth.
4 years no project. and some mad people on naira land will be yearning for his vote based on sympathy

Where do you live please?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Mhaydee: 1:34am On Jul 27, 2020
It's just a pity some people don't have shame if not the same pesin wey waste 4years on top political fight instead make him dey focus on Edo prosperity and development of Edo him carry Edo people money go do primary election meanwhile pesin wey him dey fight na former governor wey be say no be I'm dey position you con go dey fight am sey you wan eradicate godfatherism meanwhile Edo people resources and money na him you dey eradicate only a fool and money monger will vote you In cause someone in his right sense won't vote obaseki

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 27, 2020
Christology:

https://www.independent.ng/edo-2020-oshiomhole-my-major-opponent-not-ize-iyamu-obaseki/

4 years no project. and some mad people on naira land will be yearning for his vote based on sympathy
cool
Christology:

ther are a lot of projects to his credit in edo just that sentiment wont let you see them. Bros, edo is not lagos . OBaseki2020!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Jandedmart: 3:47am On Jul 27, 2020
nice
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by ehinmowo: 4:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Kriss216:

God bless Edo!
God bless Obaseki!

Shame on Ambode!

Don't you think if you devote this energy to improving yourself it would be better? These people you are supporting and insulting are all the same. Crooks, billionaires and idiots. You think Obaseki is better than Oshiomole or Tinubu? You will be shocked how Obaseki would behave if the table turns. We know how Oshiomole was crying uncle when the Igbinidions were godfathers in Edo. Look at him now.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by EvansU: 4:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Mosesoly:
Over 2000 audio project yet to be commissioned... May the best rigger win

I can tell you Obaseki has worked in Edo state. The man doesn’t take media to showcase his work, but he has te

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by EvansU: 4:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Mosesoly:
Over 2000 audio project yet to be commissioned... May the best rigger win

I can tell you that Governor Obaseki has worked very well and completed a lot of projects in the entire state, not just Benin alone. He doesn’t carry cameras to show what he’s done. He does his work silently and moves on to another project. If the election is free and fair without violence, it’s easy win for him.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by timisquare82(m): 4:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Zeezy81:

Your foolishness is ancestral, I can see you are doing a good job with your doctrine of deceit.

A governor that was recognized by the CBN and celebrated by the World Bank for his giant stride in the area of oil palm production and as the 2nd best performing state governor in project implementation respectively is who you call a "deceit". I am not surprised, it is the same way fish brains like you concocted some fraud allegation against Dr Ngozi Okonjo Nweala until her appointment at the world bank silenced them. Obaseki victory at the polls come Sept19 will silence you and your fish brain caucus.
Is CBN or work bank the people of Edo state?CBN and co are only praising him base on what they have gained from Edo state treasury.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Thonee(m): 5:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Edo no be Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by michealewela: 6:40am On Jul 27, 2020
EvansU:

I can tell you Obaseki has worked in Edo state. The man doesn’t take media to showcase his work, but he has te
Oga, if you work you don't really need media to showcase it. The only project in Edo state right now were done by former Governor and obaseki is even using some of these projects to campaign. The man is a failure.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Kindledlight(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Yunk:
Definitely true and its unfortunate he is an area scatter, small but mighty, like to quarrel more than women

Forget it sha you will loose

Look what he did to Rochas in Imo, in zamfara, former ogun gov. pady just to mention a few.

Best thing is find something fishy he did in office and arrest him so he remains there until after election or make him go on exile the Gandollar and Emir Sanusi way grin

Unfortunately he can’t because for everything Oshiomole did in office,this same Obaseki was in charge.I’ll give you example if you like to know.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by AstuteJay: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2020

Close to four years? Shame! Shame! Shame!
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Dminister(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Exactly. He wants to put Edo State treasury in his pocket and that's the fight he is fighting. He wont succeed.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by afesco: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2020
Stop being wicked, hypocritical n insensitive Mr. Governor. Go and pay d three months stipends u owed the covid-19 Frontline workers dt have risked their lives in d midst of d pandemic in carrying out their duties.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by 27Pushing30: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2020
NaMe4:

Oga, this is one Governor who doesn't make noise. Obviously the person you quoted doesn't live in Benin or not even an indigene.

This man is working. No lies!
Mention five projects and by the way does Benin city have bus stops now ? Cos all my years in that city except ubth side and ring road I never saw one bus stop talk less bus shelter

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by afesco: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2020
michealewela:

Oga, if you work you don't really need media to showcase it. The only project in Edo state right now were done by former Governor and obaseki is even using some of these projects to campaign. The man is a failure.
Obaseki only viable project is his fight against his political enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by 35824L: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2020
The people of Edo state are so tired of Obaseki and his lies, they can't wait for Sept 19th to come so that they can be finally free from the incompetent buffon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Wins 10 Of 11 LGAs Officially Announced By INEC / Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.