Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu (28430 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet At Sam Igbe's 90th Birthday (Photos) / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Zeezy81: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2020
timisquare82:

Is CBN or work bank the people of Edo state?CBN and co are only praising him base on what they have gained from Edo state treasury.

Ok, say me well to your boss Yony Kabaka.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by emilo2bad: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Oshiomhole that a low budget ward chairman destroyed his political career
your comment show you are not from Edo state. Obaseki know the popularity of oshiomhole in Edo state especially in Edo North and he is speaking and low life like you is talking of political career

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by kenzysmith: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2020
PastorFire:
Do you need help?.
yes sir i need help o
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by EdCure: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Try to read, he doesn’t commission, abroad here they don’t commission, why commission road or anything, it’s our basic and civil right, do you know?, why commission like you are doing us a favor
Then why did he rush to commission the fire fighting vehicles that were donated by the FG recently?
Stop believing that cheap excuse. He didn't commission because he did not complete any project.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Austino50: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Just like Oshomohle was Ize-Iyamu's major opponent in 2016 that favoured you, the reserves shall be the case now
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Elvictor: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2020
“I have over 2,000 projects but I have not commissioned one. My goal is to build but allow the people to use it commission it” he said.

I fear you sir! lwkmd.. audio projects, I salute.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Charly68: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Indeed Oshiomole is a factor in Edo Politics..he is an enigmatic politician
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Elvictor: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zeezy81:

Your foolishness is ancestral, I can see you are doing a good job with your doctrine of deceit.

A governor that was recognized by the CBN and celebrated by the World Bank for his giant stride in the area of oil palm production and as the 2nd best performing state governor in project implementation respectively is who you call a "deceit". I am not surprised, it is the same way fish brains like you concocted some fraud allegation against Dr Ngozi Okonjo Nweala until her appointment at the world bank silenced them. Obaseki victory at the polls come Sept19 will silence you and your fish brain caucus.

oga calm down they also awarded Nyesom Wike for nothing except collection of taxes. we know them...
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Elvictor: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zeezy81:

Your foolishness is ancestral, I can see you are doing a good job with your doctrine of deceit.

A governor that was recognized by the CBN and celebrated by the World Bank for his giant stride in the area of oil palm production and as the 2nd best performing state governor in project implementation respectively is who you call a "deceit". I am not surprised, it is the same way fish brains like you concocted some fraud allegation against Dr Ngozi Okonjo Nweala until her appointment at the world bank silenced them. Obaseki victory at the polls come Sept19 will silence you and your fish brain caucus.

how much is one bottle of palm oil in Edo?
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by PastorFire: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
kenzysmith:
yes sir i need help o
What kind of help if I may ask?.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by DivineTurnAroun(f): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Our politicians with their selfish interest. It is well they can say or do undoable just to achieve their goal. Edo people vote the right person oooo
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by kalu61(m): 3:13am On Jul 28, 2020
ajailer:
But Obaseki you no suppose talk about the 2000 audio projects nah.... we are wiser than this.

Obaseki is a loser.

Edo can't be Lagos. Even Ambode did something when he was in office.
Ambide did something and he was removed and Obaseki did nothing and you want to remove him too. Humans are difficult to govern.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by ajailer(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2020
kalu61:
Ambide did something and he was removed and Obaseki did nothing and you want to remove him too. Humans are difficult to govern.

what is your point here?
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Zeezy81: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Elvictor:

how much is one bottle of palm oil in Edo?

You obviously dont understand economics. Sir palm oil is an export commodity, therefore even if I have a trillion hectare, I will still sell to the highest bidder. Again it might interest you to know that government do not just delve into sectors of the economy, rather they empower entrepreneurs with human resources and capacity to maximize government given Grant's, loans and other incentives in a given sector.

Examples of entrepreneurs that has benefited from government push or partnerships are, Innosen Motors, Agofure Motors. Even people like kunle Afolayan has become a phenomenon in the Nigerian movie industry as a result of government given Grant's.

Ever heard of PPP? It comes with far reaching benefits for the people, just google PPP.

Word of advice, if you want a bottle of oil for 50naira or better still if you want free oil, try farming yourself.
Re: Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is My Major Opponent, Not Ize-Iyamu by Elvictor: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Zeezy81:

You obviously dont understand economics. Sir palm oil is an export commodity, therefore even if I have a trillion hectare, I will still sell to the highest bidder. Again it might interest you to know that government do not just delve into sectors of the economy, rather they empower entrepreneurs with human resources and capacity to maximize government given Grant's, loans and other incentives in a given sector.

Examples of entrepreneurs that has benefited from government push or partnerships are, Innosen Motors, Agofure Motors. Even people like kunle Afolayan has become a phenomenon in the Nigerian movie industry as a result of government given Grant's.

Ever heard of PPP? It comes with far reaching benefits for the people, just google PPP.

Word of advice, if you want a bottle of oil for 50naira or better still if you want free oil, try farming yourself.

thanks for the rubbish! comrade benefactor of Obaseki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Can’t Wait To Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / “Jack Must Pay” – Adamu Garba Explains His Absence In Court Against Twitter CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.