Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Best Means To Save - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Means To Save (332 Views)

Best Means To Make Money Online / 10 Life Hacks On How To Save & Manage Money In Nigeria / 5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Means To Save by Pendex: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
I don't really have much to say

Most of us have heard about crypto currencies, but not many has decided to make do of this opportunity to become financially free.

11 years ago, Bitcoin did not amount to much, ignored by a lot of people. fast forward to 2020, one bitcoin is worth about 3.6 million naira. Does this ring a bell? Imagine if u had bought even just 1 Bitcoin back den, by now u should have had 3.6 million with u.

Now ethereum is making d waves and u still are ignoring it. Rather than saving in ur bank which doesn't even give u any interest but instead debits u, why don't u buy and save with ethereum?

One of d big differences between the rich and the poor is the ability to invest wisely.

If u haven't invested in ethereum, den go do dat now. Just last week, the price was 127k, fast forward to today in less than 4 days ethereum is worth approx. 145k!!

A lot of people have the money stored up in banks, I consider this a very stupid idea.

Earlier this year, I told a guy who was looking for a good investment to make, that if he can't find one, he should use the money to buy and save ethereum (which was around 33k den)!!

He bluntly refused, claiming that he won't. Just recently, he came to me telling me to guide him through the process of buying and selling crypto currencies, because as I predicted, ethereum had a massive increase in value, regretting while he never invested.

Imagine he had gotten 3-4 ethereum which at then was priced 33k, he would have gotten about 580k with the current ethereum pricing of 145k..imagine the profit undecided lipsrsealed

Never miss this opportunity to invest in this growing gold!! U could buy and save...
Statistics shows one ethereum might get up to 500k by the end of this year..

U can't afford to purchase one ethereum @145k? Start small, buying and saving as little as u can afford
or
DM me now for another means to accumulate unlimited amount of ethereum with just 10k and a little bit of hardwork!!
Dm on WhatsApp now @signature below

Re: Best Means To Save by Pendex: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ethereum is a gift
Re: Best Means To Save by Pendex: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dm now
Re: Best Means To Save by omosimple: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ethereum =uptrend
Time to enter market is now
Re: Best Means To Save by Pendex: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Never miss this
Re: Best Means To Save by Jagaban880: 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
hmmm embarassed
Re: Best Means To Save by Jagaban880: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lhimeet com invest ooo
Re: Best Means To Save by Lhimeet(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Jagaban880:
Lhimeet com invest ooo

I no get money sad

1 Like

Re: Best Means To Save by Jagaban880: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lhimeet:

I no get money sad

I get 50k to invest e sure? i no wan enter 1 chance oooo i serious ooo u get idea ni?
Re: Best Means To Save by Pendex: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Jagaban880:

I get 50k to invest e sure? i no wan enter 1 chance oooo i serious ooo u get idea ni?
Dm my signature on Whatsapp bro for questions u might have

(1) (Reply)

Gov Fayemi Meets 21 Year-old Student Who Sells Pap To Pay Tuition. / Create A USSD For Voting Competition In Nigeria / How To Make Customers Beg You To Take Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.