Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) (1907 Views)

Buhari: Leaders Who Swear By The Holy Book Must Not Abuse Public Office / I Can Swear By My Father's Grave Nigeria Will Collapse In 6 Months / On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:12am On Jul 27, 2020
I just wish people can start clamouring the need of old justice system to probe erring officials currently
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Fear no dey eyes again,every body wey near national cake dey chop im own share o,nobody send anymore
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 6:14am On Jul 27, 2020
They gave us suits, roads and schools but they could not substantially change our excesses. The only realm that checked our excesses, the chief priest the colonial men also destroyed.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:15am On Jul 27, 2020
Corrupt people,corrupt system,corrupt country

How and when did we get here??

Can we ever get it right again?
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 6:15am On Jul 27, 2020
They left us with our excesses and the priest office already destroyed. We need them back. That is one of the language our leaders understood then and l believe now too.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 6:18am On Jul 27, 2020
Harriey:
I just wish people can start clamouring the need of old justice system to probe erring officials currently
Probe? All you need to do is to swear that you did not still the money and if you did let so and so happen. End of story. The gods will take it from there.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:19am On Jul 27, 2020
How it annoys me to see our erring officials displaying one stupid attitude at the point of being probe,only just to cause distraction
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:21am On Jul 27, 2020
If you ask me,i will suggest the days of "gods of our land" to see to the affairs of politics in Nigeria..it was better those days i swear!
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2020
As once a government student back in sec school days...i use to know checks and balances as act that stand to prevent excessive usage of power..if that is truly in check,things might be better controlled
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2020
You can't compare. You can imagine a probe in 2014 where the people questioning the MD of SEC ( Securities and Exchange Commission ) actually asked for bribe a day before.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2020
At a point the MD ( woman ) vexed and spill the beans. What these guys are doing is really not fare at all.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:29am On Jul 27, 2020
Anyday you decide to do things rightly by speaking up when you see something going wrong,reporting a case and so...my dear,be ready to loose your life or something highly valuable..
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:30am On Jul 27, 2020
The system is not your friend,it is no ones friend.
we live in fears,we don't know our left from right.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:33am On Jul 27, 2020
A country where you could carefully apply caution to your everyday life,yet still get caught for nothing done wrong and get unjustly penalised..
Nothing go happen!
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Na who get godfather get mouth for naija..na that same person go fit still do anything anyhow and go scot free.if you no get god father,you better hide your face,unless you go suffer am.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Ayelala days are better brought back...we need them now
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Sango days without rituals should be brought back..na only rituals spoil those times
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:43am On Jul 27, 2020
We want a modernised sango system back in Nigeria o
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2020
I use to think that before i grow up,Niger go don better and there will be no issue choosing to raise my kids here...i cant come and be making them deal with understanding a failed system.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2020
People are tired,people have lost hope,people are just merely living because the country has no direction.They just pray for Gods protection in thier daily living.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by NEWACADEMY: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Harriey:
I use to think that before i grow up,Niger go don better and there will be no issue choosing to raise my kids here...i cant come and be making them deal with understanding a failed system.
Lol, in a failing system lies a lot of opportunities for those who are very creative and have integrity. Integrity is a scarce commodity in Nigeria.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by NEWACADEMY: 6:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Raise children with sound education. Not just going to great schools. I mean sound education. Teach them integrity and patriotism and they will flourish. The private sector are still desperately looking for people with integrity.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2020
I hope it finally gets better
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Harriey: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2020
We need a changed system.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by NEWACADEMY: 6:56am On Jul 27, 2020
If you believe in a place you will most likely succeed in it. Those that still believe in Nigeria will find it easier to succeed in it. I mean real success, not stealing and buying cars. Teach your kids to believe
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by NEWACADEMY: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Harriey:
I hope it finally gets better
It will but we must see that we have a role in making it get better too
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by NEWACADEMY: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2020
We have a role in making it better just like we did in bringing it down. The blame has a good spread.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 7:20am On Jul 27, 2020
Again, leaders can't change a country they make the people do it. Until the leaders inspire the people to key into the project of Nation building nothing tangible will happen.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Parenthood has a very huge role to play. We shouldn't bring up children that will feel comfortable to survive in the bad situation or children that feel leaving the shores is the only option but children with the strength of character that will make the change.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2020
The president can't bring up our children for us. We all have our role but they must inspire with good example.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2020
Harriey:
How it annoys me to see our erring officials displaying one stupid attitude at the point of being probe,only just to cause distraction
they come up with the most ridiculous things ever,it’s always something new with them
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 7:29am On Jul 27, 2020
When they give bad examples they reduce the morale of the people. Leadership is about projecting good example and other things will fall in place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Wife, Aisha, Flown To Dubai For Medical Treatment After Trip To Lagos / Wow!! Obaseki's Legacy Project In Edo ( Pic/video) / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested And Deported ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.