Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) (1906 Views)

Buhari: Leaders Who Swear By The Holy Book Must Not Abuse Public Office / I Can Swear By My Father's Grave Nigeria Will Collapse In 6 Months / On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
If you believe in a place you will most likely succeed in it. Those that still believe in Nigeria will find it easier to succeed in it. I mean real success, not stealing and buying cars. Teach your kids to believe
can I give what I don’t have ? I will only teach it when I believe it too
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Oroyo10:
Whenever l hear those sychophants, l always wish l can ask them " Is this the way you run your family"
good question and to think that majority of them are men that are supposed to be the head , teaching and guiding their family to live right .
oh what a mess!
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:34am On Jul 27, 2020
I’m sure their excuse to their children will be, “ I’m doing all of these for you “ I need to secure your future. That will be their comforting words
Then their children live kings and queens amidst so much hardship
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2020
To think we all claim to be either Christians or Muslims who are quick to defend their religious beliefs, yet we do so many unimaginable things for money
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Should we now say it’s Gods fault for being so merciful and patient? Cos Nigeria leaders don’t deserve that kind of grace
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2020
mogivethanks:
good question and to think that majority of them are men that are supposed to be the head , teaching and guiding their family to live right .
oh what a mess!
Exactly, that was why when Akpabio demanded for more time to talk to defend himself against allegations made against him because he has CHILDREN. I felt that statement. Your children are watching! Which moral ground will you use to correct them.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Obviously they make mockery of us, the oath of office and even God yet they work freely and live their best lives afterwards
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2020
mogivethanks:
I’m sure their excuse to their children will be, “ I’m doing all of these for you “ I need to secure your future. That will be their comforting words
Then their children live kings and queens amidst so much hardship
In the midst of no square meal poverty! Shame shame shame.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2020
Oroyo10:

Exactly, that was why when Akpabio demanded for more time to talk to defend himself against allegations made against him because he has CHILDREN. I felt that statement. Your children are watching! Which moral ground will you use to correct them.
just imagine the kind of children such men will raise
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2020
They cannot confidently rebuke their children for stealing cos they themselves are grand thieves
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2020
mogivethanks:
Should we now say it’s Gods fault for being so merciful and patient? Cos Nigeria leaders don’t deserve that kind of grace
God has giving us DOMINION over the world. You can't blame God for what goes on in it oo.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2020
You do well, you progress as a nation, you sleep you suffer. Straight and simple!
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2020
When you turn on the tv what you hear is how millions and billion keep disappearing and you will wonder how wicked the hearts of men can be. It’s just so depressing
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2020
Oroyo10:

God has giving us DOMINION over the world. You can't blame God for what goes on in it oo.
but we need a quicker way to bring these people to justice since human justice will always fail. We need higher forces o
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Higher forces that cannot be bribed and has no chill
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2020
It is in this same country politicians brag about being richer than a while state on national television. Yet again, nothing happened
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2020
We are in desperate times so we need desperately measures
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2020
mogivethanks:
but we need a quicker way to bring these people to justice since human justice will always fail. We need higher forces o
Yes oo. You can continue to go to mosque and church but if you are going to lead Nigerians just to be sure you won't steal, please take this Sango oath.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Oroyo10: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2020
I believe this singular action will transform NIGERIA
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by mogivethanks(f): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2020
The level of disrespect they show towards God ehn, after stealing they still it to church/ mosque for cleansing. Lolz
What effrontery!
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by NEWACADEMY: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2020
And the man of God will not bother to ask questions
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by NEWACADEMY: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2020
mogivethanks:
can I give what I don’t have ? I will only teach it when I believe it too
You are quite right but there are so many things you will teach your children even though you dont agree with it. This is one of the ways that will assure them of a bright future. The bright future you want for them.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by NEWACADEMY: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2020
A child that is brought up with a mentality that Nigeria is not a good country will not have the morale to work well in Nigeria. As a President he wont, a teacher he wont, a lecturer etc anything that concerns Nigeria he will do it with levity. At best only money will be his motivation. When money is the only motivation, corruption is knocking at the door.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by NEWACADEMY: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2020
Parents should try hard to instill patriotism in their kids. Schools are doing it but our homes are not doing enough.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2020
The spirit controlling a shrine has limits to its territory. It can't cross it's a territory with collaboration with the one ruling the territory you are sending it to. If the person you are after has paid his allegiance to the powers in his territory, you can't do him anything unless he leaves that territory without maximum protection.

Most of the people these power effects don't know such powers exist and don't take precaution to protect themselves.
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by NEWACADEMY: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
soulpeppersoup:
The spirit controlling a shrine has limits to its territory. It can't cross it's a territory with collaboration with the one ruling the territory you are sending it to. If the person you are after has paid his allegiance to the powers in his territory, you can't do him anything unless he leaves that territory without maximum protection.

Most of the people these power effects don't know such powers exist and don't take precaution to protect themselves.
Interesting view
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by edoairways: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
They swear to uphold the constitution to the later. They swear to say nothing but the truth but yet it is billion, billion that we hear. It is time for Sango to be invited.
Sango will do nothing, infact his oracle will circumvent things.

1 Like

Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by edoairways: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
NEWACADEMY:
And the man of God will not bother to ask questions
It depends on the clergyman, some do ask questions but they are few. Their messages are not sweet to hear because of their strict principles and standard. When they preach righteousness many Nigerians find it difficult to listen

1 Like

Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by NEWACADEMY: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
edoairways:

It depends on the clergyman, some do ask questions but they are few. Their messages are not sweet to hear because of their strict principles and standard. When they preach righteousness many Nigerians find it difficult to listen
Too few to make impact. It is good to know that there are though
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Saphire16(f): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nigeria was handed over to buhari on a platter of gold

and he killed it
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by Saphire16(f): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

territorial gods
Re: Leave Holy Books, Let Them Swear By Sango And Corruption Will Stop (video Proof) by edoairways: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
NEWACADEMY:

Too few to make impact. It is good to know that there are though
You can't have many impact because it is what it is. When the family get it right then things will change

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thread For The Indegenous People Of Igodomigodo Worldwide / Picture:Nnamdi Kanu Is Right,Anyone Noticed Anything About The President's Ear? / Senior Police Officers' Contacts, You Need To Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.