Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai (425 Views)

APC Is The Party To Beat In 2023, Says Buratai / Defeated Politicians Sponsoring Bandits, Herdsmen As Revenge' Says Buratai / Army Yet To Access $1b Equipment Fund, Says Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by Ababbio: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Army Chief of staff Lt. Gen. Tukura Buratai, has claimed that Nigeria is safer and more secured now than 2014.

He made this disclosure while speaking with soldiers and men wounded during several operations with the terrorists, who are receiving treatment at the Nigerian Reference Hospital, Kaduna, on Sunday, July 26, 2020.

Gen. Buratai said he was delighted to be among the injured soldiers and promised that their service to the nation will not go unrewarded, applauding them for their patriotic and professionalism spirit.

In his words: “I am very happy to see you, having met some of you in the battle fields, you were determined to pay the supreme prize. This is the true spirit of a gallant soldier and a patriot.

“I am proud you have made the impact that some of our colleagues and Nigerians are safe and I am equally happy that we are living in peace and Nigeria is safer now than we had five years ago”.

He assured the wounded soldiers of adequate medical attention, including follow- up treatment abroad.

“I understand you also need recreational facilities here. Some are also needing promotion, it has been taken note of and will be addressed accordingly.

“We will continue to send our officers to see how we can get you rehabilitated through skills acquisition programme so that when you recuperate, you can go back to the field.

“Let me assure you that the fight against insurgency is a collective effort and this can be achieved through our determination and teachings we have been taught and applying them on the field.

“Your allowances have been brought to my notice by the Chief Medical Director (CMD) of the hospital and we will see how it can be offset.

“We must develop these facilities here, those equipment we don’t have we will get, so you don’t need to get surgery elsewhere.

“This is one of the hospitals we have upgraded. We have done same in Yaba and elsewhere. We are also constructing Nigerian Army Reference Hospital in Maiduguri and also we have one in Abakiliki.”

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/07/26/nigeria-is-more-safe-and-secure-now-than-6-years-ago-says-buratai/

Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by Ababbio: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by ojun50(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
God go bend ur month
Bokoharm go visit ur house wicked soul

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by SmartProf(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
So says someone who can't define safety. Except he is referring to Nigeria being more safe for cows now than in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by BuhariNaWah: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
On quote " YOU ARE A MUMU MAN"!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by Cruseder(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
I just the pity for the soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by donbachi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
For dream.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by micfoley: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Which Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by Racoon(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yes! Nigeria is only safe under a Buratai-led Nigerian army that have so technically defeated & terribly downgraded BH that Shekau is crying and begging to surrender according to their fake propaganda.

Meanwhile his foot soldiers that allegedly lacked the capacity to carry out major attacks are now attacking & killing our soldiers & civil populace daily as soft targets. while the govt of the day continued to recycle them as repented, rehabilitated and deradicalized BH terrorists. My heart goes out to the poor beleaguered soldiers.Thunder fire you.Continue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by FRESHG(m): 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
I DEY SHAME FOR THESE IDIOTS I SWEAR embarassed
Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by Ojiofor: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nigeria leaders are slave traders.They damn don't care about us.
Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by sapientia(m): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Because you have not been sacked for gross incompetence?

Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by Chelsealivepool: 1:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Where is thor when we need him becus thunder need to strike on somebody...
Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by BlackfireX: 1:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Our Darling president buhari is a good leader,
That was why we voted the otueke drunkard out, we thank our sophisticated yorubas who joined hand in making it possible, despite the saboteurs from the SE and SS who don't believe in baba buhari.

Long live APC
Long live Nigeria

Buhari we are solidly behind you.
Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by Ababbio: 5:58am On Jul 27, 2020
I pity the soldiers and people in the North....
Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by helinues: 6:01am On Jul 27, 2020
All liars shall rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by Villagemeat: 6:09am On Jul 27, 2020
BlackfireX:
Our Darling president buhari is a good leader,
That was why we voted the otueke drunkard out, we thank our sophisticated yorubas who joined hand in making it possible, despite the saboteurs from the SE and SS who don't believe in baba buhari.

Long live APC
Long live Nigeria

Buhari we are solidly behind you.
The man you call drunkard is greater than everyone in your generation, family, Put together

Hope you have taken your drugs ohhh, ambulance is hard now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by crossfire(m): 6:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Will a normal human being call buhari a good man? It's only a mad man like him
Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by Racoon(m): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2020
"...What happens to the welfare of troops and their low morale which has led to AWOL, mass resignation, weeping by soldiers who are now  openly abusing their COAS & government.

If Sergeants, Captains, Colonels and Generals are complaining, fidgeting with fear, crying and dying at battle fields, what else do we need to know that BH has not been technically or spiritually defeated?.."

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by ThiagoKid(m): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Buhari sef wee be shocked at dx
Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by Maple51: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Wereeey
Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by cjwalter(m): 6:36am On Jul 27, 2020
This man is mad. Can you say this to the family that had lost there loved ones since 5yrs old. You job is to End boko haram and not to compare killings of 2014 and 2020
Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by anibi9674: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2020
It is finished
Re: Nigeria Is More Safe And Secure Than 2014, Says Buratai by articleme(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2020
Really

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria’s Future The Gideon Orkar Prophecy? / This Quote From Bishop Kukah Got Me Thinking. / Dubai Stares At An Economic Collapse, Pandemic Leaves Dubai Scrambling For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.