Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

This Quote From Bishop Kukah Got Me Thinking. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Quote From Bishop Kukah Got Me Thinking. (425 Views)

Who Remembers This Quote By Buhari? / Did Nnamdi Kanu Make Any Point In This Quote? / Nnamdi Kanu Posted Something On Twitter That Got Me Thinking... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Quote From Bishop Kukah Got Me Thinking. by Stephen2324(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
This quote from Bishop Kukah got me thinking.

"Nigerian education systems have surprising outcomes. The smartest students pass with First Class and get admitted to Medical and Engineering schools.

The Second Class students get MBA and LLBs to manage First Class students.

The Third Class students enter politics and rule both the First and Second Class students.

The Failure enter the underworld of crime and control the politicians and businesses.

And best of all, those who did not attend schools become Prophets and Imams and everyone follows them.

What a paradox of life. This can only happen in Nigeria where corruption is the order of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Quote From Bishop Kukah Got Me Thinking. by Artiiclebeast: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
This is the definition of everything jagajaga
Re: This Quote From Bishop Kukah Got Me Thinking. by psucc(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nna dis man get Ph. D in Nigerianoloy.
Re: This Quote From Bishop Kukah Got Me Thinking. by remsonik(f): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
The failures are leading the excellent and are the excellency.......... The ones who are to serve as the leaders are being treated as errand boys to the failures and they get scared of fighting for what's meant to be theirs................. This country needs restructuring

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Stares At An Economic Collapse, Pandemic Leaves Dubai Scrambling For Money / Goat eats poster / Bancorp Bank In The United States Writes To Buhari : Plans To Return Amaechi's L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.