Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai (253 Views)

Obasanjo Nearly Retired Me From Army 21 Years Ago – Buratai / Lauretta Onochie: Ekweremadu’s Attack, Evidence Nigeria Safer Than Other Places / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria Safer Today Than It Was In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai by Racoon(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nigeria is safer and more secured than in 2014, Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai has stated.He spoke during a sit-out with Wounded Soldiers in Action (WIA) in Kaduna.

WIAs are officers and men injured during various operations against insurgency receiving treatment at the 44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital, Kaduna.

The COAS, who expressed delight to be among the WIAs, said their efforts in securing the nation will never go unrewarded, commending their true spirit of patriotism and professionalism.

According to him: “I am very happy to see you, having met some of you in the battle fields, you were determined to pay the supreme prize.This is the true spirit of a gallant soldier and a patriot.

“I am proud you have made the impact that some of our colleagues and Nigerians are safe and I am equally happy that we are living in peace and Nigeria is safer now than we had five years ago”.He assured the wounded soldiers of adequate medical attention, including follow- up treatment abroad.

“I understand you also need recreational facilities here. Some are also needing promotion, it has been taken note of and will be addressed accordingly.

“We will continue to send our officers to see how we can get you rehabilitated through skills acquisition programme so that when you recuperate, you can go back to the field.

“Let me assure you that the fight against insurgency is a collective effort and this can be achieved through our determination and teachings we have been taught and applying them on the field.

“Your allowances have been brought to my notice by the Chief Medical Director (CMD) of the hospital and we will see how it can be offset.

“We must develop these facilities here, those equipment we don’t have we will get, so you don’t need to get surgery elsewhere.

“This is one of the hospitals we have upgraded. We have done same in Yaba and elsewhere.We're also construct-ing Nigerian Army Reference Hospital in Maiduguri and also we have one in Abakiliki.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-safer-than-five-years-ago-buratai/amp/

Re: Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai by potent5(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Thunder eh, where are you?

Re: Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai by johnykgoal: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
ok
Re: Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai by XXXXTENTACION: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wahala yazzzo shocked

am speechless.
¿ cool %
Re: Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai by Racoon(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yes! Nigeria is only safe under a Buratai-led Nigerian army that have so technically defeated & terribly downgraded BH that Shekau is crying and begging yet has refused to surrender.

Meanwhile his foot soldiers that lacked the capacity to carry out major attacks are now daily killing our soldiers & civil populace as soft targets. while the government of the day continued to recycle them as repented, rehabilitated and deradicalized BH terrorists. Thunder fire you.Continue!
Re: Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai by Tumbulum: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
God punish you dia. Stuuuuupid man.living in denial
Re: Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai by Racoon(m): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
"...What happens to the welfare of troops and their low morale which has led to AWOL, mass resignation, weeping by soldiers who are now  openly abusing their COAS & government.

If Sergeants, Captains, Colonels and Generals are complaining, fidgeting with fear, crying and dying at battle fields, what else do we need to know that BH has not been technically or spiritually defeated?.."
Re: Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai by Oluromantic: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
So you're indirectly saying u did a better job than your predecessors.

Which mumu safer? Because u get your bodyguards and convoy and u dey give command from ur office. You think say sambisa field be like the interior of AC fitted Prado? The boldness weh those jnr officers dey use confront shekau, no be the type weh you and Buhari dey use politics form

Idiot general.
Re: Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai by Razzness(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Na lie abeg. Zamfara, katsina, kaduna, kebbi and sokoto, where much safer 5 years ago.
Re: Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai by falcon01: 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
the things wey dey happen for naija will prove to you that this leaders, is not that they think we are stupid, No they know we are stupid for real. Which sane country will a man faint after been asked about how he spent the masses money and the matter will just be watered down? people are dying and this big ass hairy 100 pound of flesh man is saying bullshit about Nigeria been safer, How the hell will he even know when he's heavily guarded?, Me wey Right now my prayer is to be safe I dont even need money again I just wanna be safe.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Safer Than Five Years Ago- Buratai by Mynd44: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2020

(1)

FG Declares Thurs 30 & Fri 31 July, 2020 Public Holidays To Mark Eid-el-Kabir / Released Chibok Girls: How FG Frustrated Their Pursuit Of Education Abroad / Car Gifts: No More Excuses For Corruption - Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.