Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Meet Ifé, A Talented Igbo Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ifé, A Talented Igbo Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges (1144 Views)

“Call Me Vampire” – Iyabo Ojo Says As She Shares Lovely Photos / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ifé, A Talented Igbo Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges by Kosiso12(f): 12:36am On Jul 27, 2020
Meet Ifé, A Young Nigerian Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Ifé is a young Nigerian Singer who is doing well in the entertainment industry. She has featured many top Nigerian musicians like Umuobiligbo, etc. Ifé, in this interview with IGBERE TV REPORTER, Wisdom Nwedene, revealed her real name, how she is surviving despite the ravaging COVID-19 Pandemic and when she started singing.

She studied music and performing Arts at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Ọka.

Enjoy!!

Wisdom : Many Of Your Fans Know You As 'Ife', Can You Tell Us Your Real Name And Why Did You Choose That Stage Name?

Ifé : My real name is Ifechukwu Mercy Michael. Ifé means light so i chose it from my name Ifechukwu. I am light.

Wisdom : When Did You Choose Singing As Your Career?

Ifé : I have been singing all my life. My parents were musicians. I chose music as a career professionally in late 2018 when i released my first official single Nwa.

Wisdom : What Did You Study At The University?

Ifé : I studied music and performing Arts at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Oka.

Wisdom : Recently, You Dropped A Song Which You Titled "Ulega", I Must Tell You That I Really Love The Song. It Has Been On My Playlist. What Motivated You To Drop The Song?

Ifé : Ulaga is a song born out of the happenings around the world. It is my own way of telling anyone who cares to listen that everything would be alright irrespective of our daily life challenges. O ga a di mma.

Wisdom : Over Four Months Now, COVID-19 Has Affected The Entertainment Industry. How Do You Cope Since No Live Shows Again?

Ifé : I have a team that maximizes my artistry and makes sure I earn away from live shows. That way i sustain. And hope for the best even though i miss Live shows but i know we would be back soon.

Wisdom : As A Young Lady, What Challenges Do You Often Face In The Entertainment Industry?

Ifé : Well, life itself is filled with challenges but i don't focus on what's not rather i face what's here and how to make them better that way i don't worry about validation or trying to please everyone.

Wisdom : Who Is Your Favourite Nigerian Artist?

Ifé : I don't have a favourite. I like everyone that does good music. Music that appeals to me and people like me.

Wisdom : What Projects Are You Currently Working On?

Ifé : I'm working on a lot of things, creating contents and most importantly my album.

Thank you for this opportunity. My social media handles are; Instagram/Twitter - @ife_musiq

Facebook page - @ifemusiq

YouTube link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6QyncQ1_5VxJrbWRCM73ww

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1359463/meet-ife-young-nigerian-singer-shares-life-experience-challenges-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ifé, A Talented Igbo Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges by Kosiso12(f): 12:43am On Jul 27, 2020
More photos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ifé, A Talented Igbo Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Beautiful, she is doing well.
Re: Meet Ifé, A Talented Igbo Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges by Man102: 1:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Great singer
Re: Meet Ifé, A Talented Igbo Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges by Man102: 1:05am On Jul 27, 2020
Kosiso12:
Meet Ifé, A Young Nigerian Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Ifé is a young Nigerian Singer who is doing well in the entertainment industry. She has featured many top Nigerian musicians like Umuobiligbo, etc. Ifé, in this interview with Wisdom Nwedene, revealed her real name, how she is surviving despite the ravaging COVID-19 Pandemic and when she started singing.

She studied music and performing Arts at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Ọka.

Enjoy!!

Wisdom : Many Of Your Fans Know You As 'Ife', Can You Tell Us Your Real Name And Why Did You Choose That Stage Name?

Ifé : My real name is Ifechukwu Mercy Michael. Ifé means light so i chose it from my name Ifechukwu. I am light.

Wisdom : When Did You Choose Singing As Your Career?

Ifé : I have been singing all my life. My parents were musicians. I chose music as a career professionally in late 2018 when i released my first official single Nwa.

Wisdom : What Did You Study At The University?

Ifé : I studied music and performing Arts at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Oka.

Wisdom : Recently, You Dropped A Song Which You Titled "Ulaga", I Must Tell You That I Really Love The Song. It Has Been On My Playlist. What Motivated You To Drop The Song?

Ifé : Ulaga is a song born out of the happenings around the world. It is my own way of telling anyone who cares to listen that everything would be alright irrespective of our daily life challenges. O ga a di mma.

Wisdom : Over Four Months Now, COVID-19 Has Affected The Entertainment Industry. How Do You Cope Since No Live Shows Again?

Ifé : I have a team that maximizes my artistry and makes sure I earn away from live shows. That way i sustain. And hope for the best even though i miss Live shows but i know we would be back soon.

Wisdom : As A Young Lady, What Challenges Do You Often Face In The Entertainment Industry?

Ifé : Well, life itself is filled with challenges but i don't focus on what's not rather i face what's here and how to make them better that way i don't worry about validation or trying to please everyone.

Wisdom : Who Is Your Favourite Nigerian Artist?

Ifé : I don't have a favourite. I like everyone that does good music. Music that appeals to me and people like me.

Wisdom : What Projects Are You Currently Working On?

Ifé : I'm working on a lot of things, creating contents and most importantly my album.

Thank you for this opportunity. My social media handles are; Instagram/Twitter - @ife_musiq

Facebook page - @ifemusiq

YouTube link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6QyncQ1_5VxJrbWRCM73ww

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1359463/meet-ife-young-nigerian-singer-shares-life-experience-challenges-photos/
Re: Meet Ifé, A Talented Igbo Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges by ZooOga: 1:07am On Jul 27, 2020
yeah, very nice but this section be

Politics - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics
Re: Meet Ifé, A Talented Igbo Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges by Kosiso12(f): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Cc, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Meet Ifé, A Talented Igbo Singer As She Shares Her Life Experience & Challenges by pk2me: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
I just finished listening to her song ulaga wish is so beautiful.. she will go places.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Look Forward To Having A Relationship With Prince Outside The House - / MAD OH!!! See The Nollywood Actress Who Went Completely Naked On IG Live Video / Total Shock As Nigerian P®RN Actor Shares His Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.