Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Bbnaija: I Look Forward To Having A Relationship With Prince Outside The House - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Look Forward To Having A Relationship With Prince Outside The House - (1149 Views)

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Look Forward To Having A Relationship With Prince Outside The House - by naijabizzcomng: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Evicted Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tolani Shobajo, popularly known as “Tolanibaj” has said that she can still date her in-house love interest, Prince Nelson.

Tolanibaj also clarified speculations that she was interested in pursuing a relationship with Neo, who is also a housemate.
According to the 27-year-old, she was only attracted to him. “Nigerians need to know the difference between finding someone attractive and liking someone.”
She however added that if Neo was available and single, she might have made a move, but Neo and Vee were together in the house, and she respects boundaries, “If Neo and Vee have a relationship and I try to get close to Neo, I feel it’s a shame on my character.”
Speaking further, she admitted that she and Prince definitely had feelings for each other, however, the difference in their love language put some strain on their relationship, while she was in the house.
Though Tolanibaj is rooting for her love interest, Prince to win the grand prize, she however thinks Erica is most likely to win.
“I look forward to having a relationship with Prince outside the house”, admitting that she was attracted to his “tall, dark features,” she said.
Tolani is an Artist and Repertoire (A&R) who has worked with Universal Music Group, Aristocrats Records, Tooexclusive and Pulse TV.
Follow For More Entertainment Gist......

https://naijabizz.com.ng/bbnaija-i-look-forward-to-having-a-relationship-with-prince-outside-the-house-tolanibaj/

Re: Bbnaija: I Look Forward To Having A Relationship With Prince Outside The House - by princejenks(m): 2:52am On Sep 06, 2020
relationship that she's the only one in it?

(1) (Reply)

MAD OH!!! See The Nollywood Actress Who Went Completely Naked On IG Live Video / The Best Way To Punish A Man Is To Refuse His Money – Actress, Onyi Alex / 9ice Reconciles With His Wife Says ‘thank You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.