Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" (88314 Views)

Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video / Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by Swingate(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2020
The guy looks like a demon with coronavirus in that artwork. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by grandstar(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2020
I support him in this.

The art world is a world of criticism, at times brutal. This ensures that artist put in their best and improve their crafts. It ensures that mediocrity gets punished and quality rewarded.

Anyone saying this art work is fine hates this chap. There are a lot of disgrace art work all over Lagos because of that. There's one horrible looking statue of late MKO Abiola somewhere in Lagos where you're think he was birthed by ET.

This artist simply needs to brush up his innate gift. He needs to go to a school for that. Poor guy.

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by PIMPAR: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2020
Freestainworld:
Dull brain, must you talk in everything? if you don't like it, then you keep quiet.
So he does not have the right to express his opinions?

4 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2020
It's wack, first one looks like late ajumobi.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by We4all: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2020
This strategy is becoming stale. Any artist who wants to showcase his work should organize an exhibition and not stay on twitter to ask for retweets.

6 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by woleabayo(f): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2020
ego no go kill you
Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by kingthreat(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2020
All these artists who want to make money by retweeting.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by Beremx(f): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2020
This one is COVID 19 version of him

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Akin Alabi giving them artist gbas gbos since immemorial
Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by Kolabalogun(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Critics is part of life for improvement but maybe he's suppose to do it through DM

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by AmazingELixir: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2020
lipsrsealed

Straight up no beating round the bush and no sugar coating an obviously very poor artwork as if the quality of the painting wasn't bad enough he included a dead man to it.

I respect him for his frankness those castigating him should gaan do a painting of themselves and Abacha.

6 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by kceewhyte(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2020
He said what he said

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by Emk5556: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2020
There are better ways he would have said it.
Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by lagosrd: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2020
No two word . he is an ingrate.
Just show appreciation and encouragement ,he is not demanding to your money. After all they are looted.
Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by amiibaby(f): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by BlackfireX: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Arrogant remarks from a lawbreaker to an upcoming artist who voted him into power.

grin
Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by SparklingWindow(f): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2020
The art looks like the recently decease former Governor of Oyo state

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by Bestbeelieve: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Guyman no get money to dash anybody.. cheesy

The pisssure be like Akin wey jus chop 3 wraps of fufu!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by RPG2020(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Even me i don't like it because one picture na Peter the second picture na Paul
Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by SmartPolician: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Guyman no get money to dash anybody.. cheesy

Akin is a very, very rich guy

He just doesn't like it

People are entitled to choices

And Akin is no different

No one should shove stuff down his throat and expect him to say that it's cool

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by toprealman: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2020
You can't lie to the man in the mirror. OGA the artwork is a true reflection of what the artist saw in the picture. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by WiseStarr(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2020
No be say hin no like am, Na the Hmmmm wey dey there dey make him vex

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2020
He has the right to say he doesn't like the Art, it's his choice afterall

3 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by PureGoldh(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2020
Issoryt

Just incase you need Pure Original Honey... kindly contact the number on the picture below.

Thanks
Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by israelmao(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Negative criticism can make you or break,it all depends on how you take it.
Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by Lastlook: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Maybe the guy doesn't have a nairabet account grin ,what am i even saying, who knows.
Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by iHart(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
Why are people even doing this,

u make a free work for some popular person,
just so you can get what?? money or recognition

Even if I be davinci I won't make a free art for Donald trump

It's fuccking pay before service..

dumb fuccck
it doesn't apply in all cases. In many occasions, you need to gain recognition before you can "charge before service".

If Alabi had accepted the art and promised him 1million, the above wouldn't have been your response.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by Glaswegian: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Akin Alabi is a big legit hustler whose hustle got rewarded. I wont praise a betting business but he was easily the one that revolutionalized this now common sports betting in Nigeria with his Nairabet.

He laid his hands on many business ventures (online information marketing) before he made it with Nairabet.

He was one of us in the early days of Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by AntiWailer: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2020
PureGoldh:
Funny enough...I don't know why "Thank You" is so hard for some people to say atleast for the time the guy used to draw him.

Some people's ego can't be measured

For the young bloods..just know it that ➡️Being criticized can be a tough thing to handle...even though it sometimes can be very useful to help you grow or improve something you do...Keep pushing

What rubbish thank you ?

He said he does not like it. Period.

The sense of entitlement and must thank him by force I do not understand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by tammie24: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2020
I think that's rude!
Re: Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2020
After making the man's mouth to bend.like person wey chop blow from Anthony Joshua.

How e go like am? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawmaker Abandons Car For Electric Bicycle Over Fuel Price Hike (pic) / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.