Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups (37782 Views)

The Double Standard Of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Investment And Lagos / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / Why FG Is Harder On IPOB Than Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by CelestineNelson: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2020
H
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by barrypro: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2020
grin
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by TooMuchStuff: 9:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Gh
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by WinLABSstores: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by Openbusiness4: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2020
"Very good". In short, it is not enough to.de-register them. They must be banned, labelled as terror groups and the army operation alligator swallow sent to pursue them for terrorism. After all it is Arewa, Ohaneze, Afenifere and co that are the sponsors of Boko Haram and ISWAP and the ones supplying them fighters that have torn apart the security of this country. These groups are the ones inviting killer Fulani herdmen militias from all over the world to come and settle in Nigeria for RUGA, and massacre communities and destroy places that oppose them. Ohaneze, Arewa, Afenifere and co are the ones that have spent billions to rehabilitate and reintegrate the terrorists murderers that have destroyed countless lives and given them care, enjoyment and backing to come back to the communities they destroyed. Yes oh, please de-register them. They are the ones threatening our national security ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

1 Like

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by logon599: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2020
Wow. Freedom is basically a luxury item in Nigeria. It's well.

Have you ever asked questions of uncertainty like "can I possibly get a world standard building design without breaking my pocket?" Well we've satisfactorily answered that question for over a 100 Nigerian clients and counting. Contact today for yours (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities, including professional construction supervision, consultation and labor from foundation to any level) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by Joefat: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2020
As small as I am.. I never experience this kind of government more than over 30yrs of my age now. Were are we heading to for Christ sake.

2 Likes

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by einsteine(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Correct move.

Tribal agitators cause serious problems in this country. At the end of the day, they are not even helping their people but the leaders of such ethnopolitical organizations.

Labor Unions and Ethnic Pressure Groups deceive people that they are fighting for their sake but at the end of the day, they don't provide any value for anyone other than the leader. See IPOB (Nnamdi Kanu lives a luxurious life by all reports but the average IPOB was forced to swim in mud water without consequence) or NLC (Oshiomole used it to gain popularity to become a governor) or MURIC (Ishaq Akintola has enjoyed a lot of grants and cash from Islamic bodies in the middle East, the average Yoruba Muslim is suffering).

Deregister bodies formed to advance ethnic agenda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by Smartfix: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2020
If you have a crack or chip on your windshield and you happen to be reading this, do well to contact me on the numbers on my signature below. Cracks on windshield are very much repairable and the replacement cost saved with the help of a UV-aided modern technology. The earlier a crack or chip is repaired the better the result and the safer and healthier the windshield, as a professionally done glass repair ultimately ends any chance of a spread or further running of the crack in addition to restoring the windshield to a near perfect state without any sign of a damage.
Thank you.
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by joelbooks: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2020
Atiku supporters
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by TheRareGem1(f): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2020
Good. They just reduced the nation's problem by some proportions. If I hear phim from any group, kasala go burst for Una side.
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by MrFly(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2020
GodWrites:
Too bad. Anyway, here is a quick guide on how to register your business with the CAC.
and i am here to give u tips on how to get security clearance
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by Ebenezar2O2O: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2020
greatdreamer:
even freedom to bang your spouse. We'll survive this evil party
will you shut up
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by Starberg(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2020
Something I can download
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by EdCure: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2020
puyol005:
How about Miyetti Allah group?
Any serious government should have declared that as a terrorist group years ago. But na naija we dey.

1 Like

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by PIMPAR: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2020
donbachi:
If dem allow dis apc govt,dem go ban the freedom of everything.
Where your freedom ends, another man freedom begins from there
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by rexbuton: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2020
What about Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders association, and Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore? OK they are agricultural organizations?

1 Like

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by opius: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2020
embarassed
From the comments, it's obvious that most Nigerians are averse to reading.
Or should I say they comment, and then go back to read.

3 Likes

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by byinks(f): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Evil covenant
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
will you shut up
You're still troubling the children of chukwu okike abiama right? Relax cheesy

1 Like

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by Badonasty(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2020
lol...na real dictatorship we dey

1 Like

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by Yahksbiz(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2020
How this one want take pay food for me
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by seunayantokun(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2020
The groups they used to get to power. That's Fulani and Buhari for you. Enjoy your president, Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by weIMPORT: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Ok
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by contigiency(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2020
A very good development. What purpose are they serving except promoting disunity among tribes.

1 Like

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by Bighead9: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Igbos, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB terrorist right now grin grin grin grin grin.

Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by lagdmark(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2020
puyol005:
How about Miyetti Allah group?
this group doesn't need registration since most members are illiterates, secondly, they belong to president Buhari family and friends as underground armies.
Re: CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups by bejeria101(m): 10:11am On Jul 27, 2020
donbachi:
If dem allow dis apc govt,dem go ban the freedom of everything.

Them go even ban breathing sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) / APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) / Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.