Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Want To Know The Price Of Buliding A 2 Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Know The Price Of Buliding A 2 Flat (615 Views)

Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN / Sourcing Building Materials For Both Domestic Or Industrial Buliding Made Easy / Two Buliding For 40m @ Greenfield Estate... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know The Price Of Buliding A 2 Flat by patangel1: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2011
hello guys pls i want to know how much to bulid a 2 flats with 4bedrooms,2 kitchens 2 sitting room, 2dining room,on 2bath room,ect, and i just give my uncle 1million to make an arrangement of d fondition, and i will like to know wherh the money will take him to, pls let me know guys ,thanks sad
Re: I Want To Know The Price Of Buliding A 2 Flat by patangel1: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
hello
Re: I Want To Know The Price Of Buliding A 2 Flat by patangel1: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
[b][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
pat_angel:

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][color=#990000][b]hello guys pls i want to know how much to bulid a 2 flats with 4bedrooms,2 kitchens 2 sitting room, 2dining room,on 2bath room,ect,   and i just give my uncle 1million to make an arrangement of d fondition, and i will like to know wherh the money will take him to, pls let me know guys ,thanks  sad
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b]
Re: I Want To Know The Price Of Buliding A 2 Flat by segcymoor(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2011
Pls be clear. are u doing 2 flat bungalow or 1 down 1 up because d money spend on foundatn 4 bungalow will be diferent frm upstair
mail me on--arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com for better info
Re: I Want To Know The Price Of Buliding A 2 Flat by Ndu2000: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2011
You Presentation is quite poor. All I understood is that you gave an uncle 1m naira. Dont you have an idea of how to start? First ask, Do you want to build a twin flat 4 bedroom a piece or is it 2 bedroom a piece intwin.

In case you dont know how to start. Ask how many blocks will be required for the house, do u want to buy it or mould it? Need to know how much cement, sand, labour and others it will take to get to DPC,window or even lintel level, etc else you will soon quarel with your Uncle. You may need to reframe your post, so that you can attract usefull responses.
Re: I Want To Know The Price Of Buliding A 2 Flat by patangel1: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2011
pat_angel:

[b][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/color][/b][/font][/color][/b]

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale / New And Lovely 3bedroom Duplex To Let In Ajah. 700k X 1yr / Hotels For Sale in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.