Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

#bbnaija: How I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Bbnaija Housemate, Wathoni (vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: How I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Bbnaija Housemate, Wathoni (vid (515 Views)

'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko / Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin / Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: How I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Bbnaija Housemate, Wathoni (vid by CEO1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ Housemate, Wathoni Anyansi sometime ago, opened up in a chat how she got pregnant as a Virgin at age 23.

The beautiful young mother was a guest on Lolo CY show where she shared her story.

Wathoni revealed she had an intense make out with her boyfriend at 23 while she was still a virgin. Although there was no penetration, the guy only rubbed his manhood on her vag!na and he ejaculated.

So she missed her period but didn’t take it serious as she knew that she was still a virgin and there was no how a virgin could get pregnant.

But she finally found out that she was pregnant after 5 months.

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qczzwn8v1GI
Re: #bbnaija: How I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Bbnaija Housemate, Wathoni (vid by Gurusmark1: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Really. As what? Virgin Mary of our Time
Re: #bbnaija: How I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Bbnaija Housemate, Wathoni (vid by Donchichi212(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Matthew 6:33 KJV
[33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
I don’t know what you’re passing through this moment, but Set your heart and Say this salvation prayer with me and be saved.
“Lord Jesus come into my life, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour, now with my mouth I confess you as Lord over my life. Thank you Jesus for saving me. Amen.”
If you have said this prayer then you are now a born again, welcome to the family of Jesus Christ. Please look for a living church ⛪ and worship.
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

. / ”my Landlady Paid Me N1m To Kill Vera Omozuwa For Ritual” – Suspected Killers Of / An Igbo Man Should Never Be Made President Of Nigeria - Tunde Ednut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.