Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-husband For The Sake Of My Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-husband For The Sake Of My Son (176 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-husband For The Sake Of My Son by Raymondknows: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Controversial actress Tonto Dikeh, has
On Sunday July 26, during an interview with journalist, Dele Momodu revealed that she has forgiven her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill for the sake of their son, King Andre.

Tonto speaking on the importance of forgiveness, said she forgave her Churchill so she would not be stagnated in life, career and other areas and that she has gotten to read the part of the bible where God said he wouldn’t forgive us if we do not forgive others. She also stated that she forgives easily now but doesn’t like being provoked by the things a person does after she has forgiven such a person.

Speaking about her career as an actress where she said she has rejected some roles so she doesn’t get stereotyped. Citing Pete Edochie as an example of an actor who has been stereotyped over the years, Tonto said she has often rejected the attempt by the movie industry to get her to always feature as a particular character.
Read details below;

https://raymondknows.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-i-have-forgiven-my-ex-husband-for-the-sake-of-my-son/

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Make From Money From Your Blog / Burna Boy Twice As Tall Album Launch In The UK - Full Video / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.