Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. (13988 Views)

2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku / A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother / Lesson For Igbo From The Outcome Of Oyo And Kwara Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by FRESHG(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
ajokebelle:
Most Ikwerre's I know get pissed off when you call them Igbo.
It seems even Wike denies the fact that they are Igbos (not totally sure though)..
AJOKABELE HOW ABOUT ITSEKIRIANS
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by eagleu: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Alawe:
[img][/img]Chibuike Amaechi Is My Name, I am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo

My father loved one Yoruba lawyer called Rotimi. He dreamed to make me be like that smart lawyer, Rotimi. My name Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is Igbo and Yoruba only. I took the Yoruba name in admiration of the lawyer ...but my birth name are only Igbo names Chibuike Amaechi. I am an igbo man. Let no one deny me my Igbo heritage, birthright, ancestry, please! Unless you want to be sectional and deny the igbo people. I have made my self clear to National assembly, repeatedly, that I, Chibuike Amaechi from Ikwerre, am an igbo man. Our people are Igbo people.

—Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

Hell no, you're not!
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by eagleu: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
kingzizzy:
The funny thing is that some people will run here to say he is Ikwerre, which he does not deny. Even when an Ikwerre man like Amaechi says he Igbo, some fools will come to tell him he is not

If you have not been following the denial of Ikwerre people that they are NOT Igbos, maybe you should look in the mirror for the big fool here.
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Chiedu4Trump: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
stanluiz:
You Igbos and your lunatic leader nnamdi kanu are embarrassing Igbo nation . You people bring unnecessary insult to Igbo race and i don't like it.

Why did amaechi removed igboland from railway plan if true he is an Igbo man. That man called rotimi amaechi is igbophobic incase you don't know.

He can speak corrupt version of Igbo language, wear Igbo attire but I cannot be decieved.

Amechi claims Igbo when he want to achieve anything politically.
You are not igbo so face ur region that is being over run by Boko haram & co

Goodmarlian:

Yeah bro sometimes i don't really blame the North for the civil war, it's so painful that the war was caused by this same Igboid people and the whole Igbo race will suffer for it..their so called kaduna Nzeogwu who killed the sultan of sokoto and destroyed the relationship between the East and the North forever.

The North never liked anybody but themselves.

This is Ahmadu Bello speaking b4 the war how they hated igbos.
The war was simply an excuse to kill igbos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by eagleu: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
MrColdsweat:
This politicians truly have no shame.

Amaechi. You were minister for 8 years.

What are your achievements in igboland under this administration?

Well, he built a railway line into Daura and Niger republic, while denying even to maintain the existing rail lines from PH to Markudi
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by kingzizzy: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
eagleu:

If you have not been following the denial of Ikwerre people that they are NOT Igbos, maybe you should look in the mirror for the big fool here.

You mean like an Ikwerre man such as Chibuike Amaechi who says he is Igbo? Or an Ikwerre woman Tonto Dike who says she is Igbo? Or maybe Duncan Okechukwu(Duncan Mighty) who says he Igbo?

Remind us again which Ikwerre denied being Igbo and the one that accepted to be Igbo

9 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
kingzizzy:
The funny thing is that some people will run here to say he is Ikwerre, which he does not deny. Even when an Ikwerre man like Amaechi says he Igbo, some fools will come to tell him he is not
lol....

I wonder why this set of people are dening their origins...

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Anambra1stS0n: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
johnmartus:
He is not an igbo man. But ikwerre from riverine area.
Yoruba man telling Ikwerre man tha he is not Igbo waiting person no go see for nairaland

15 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by OfoIgbo: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
ajokebelle:
It seems even Wike denies the fact that they are Igbos (not totally sure though)..

I am not aware of Wike ever denying he is Igbo. In fact, in quite a number of cases, he wears the typical Igbo red caps. The Bini oba was just trying to do ATTACHE BY FORCE

7 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by OfoIgbo: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
IspitonCowards:
NO ikwerre person will be considered Igbo Until That their Ogbakor Ikwerre Organisation comes out with Public statement Affirming their IGBOness , All ikwerre people are from Bini.....END OF DISCUSSION

A fair opinion

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Spiff20(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Alawe:
[img][/img]Chibuike Amaechi Is My Name, I am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo

My father loved one Yoruba lawyer called Rotimi. He dreamed to make me be like that smart lawyer, Rotimi. My name Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is Igbo and Yoruba only. I took the Yoruba name in admiration of the lawyer ...but my birth name are only Igbo names Chibuike Amaechi. I am an igbo man. Let no one deny me my Igbo heritage, birthright, ancestry, please! Unless you want to be sectional and deny the igbo people. I have made my self clear to National assembly, repeatedly, that I, Chibuike Amaechi from Ikwerre, am an igbo man. Our people are Igbo people.

—Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
So that he run for presidency under the Igbo extraction. I thought we should all know the gimmicks of politicians by now.
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by johnmartus(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Just STF have been to port Harcourt before?
post=92167865:

Yoruba man telling Ikwerre man tha he is not Igbo waiting person no go see for nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Spiff20(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
BigSarah:
I am an ikwerre indigene the only native language I speak is igbo ,my name is a typical Igbo name, my traditional attire is a typical Igbo attire.. I’ve no ancentral link to Benin either the republic or the kingdom..

“If ikwerre is Benin and Benin is Yoruba, safe to say ikwerre is Yoruba. Ikwerre speaks igbo , so igbo is Ikwerre and igbo is Yoruba”...This is ikwerrepikin logic , his account was created may 2020 to be a nuisance..
One day we'll do roll call. If you know you align with igbos hands up if you don't, move to this side. All those that align with the Igbos will be given villages in the 5 states to choose from then the rest will just remain in Port Harcourt. Las Las na so this shit go end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by xcon: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Liposure:
Ibo is ibo.Whether you are Ikwerre or you are ukuani or you are anioma or you are aniocha. As long as you speak the mother tongue. You are ibo
You lie Igbo ethnic group is different from Ikwerre,Ukuwani etc. The Nigeria constitution recognized them as separate ethnic group from the Igbo.When I fill any documents I always identify my ethnic group as ukuwani and not Igbo , not everybody that speak a language or bear Igbo name is an Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Banmeallday: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ikwerre are Igbo before before

But Amaechi himself AINT

He is a SABO

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by BigSarah(f): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Spiff20:
One day we'll do roll call. If you know you align with igbos hands up if you don't, move to this side. All those that align with the Igbos will be given villages in the 5 states to choose from then the rest will just remain in Port Harcourt. Las Las na so this shit go end.

Why does anyone have to leave Ph?
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Ikinternational: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
Lol....Oga minister Give them hope jare, the Ikwerre people have no link with the Igbo's.

Amaechi just made a political statement!!!

2023 loading........

Yes you're right...they have no link....other than their name n culture ��
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Why are they saying different things

https://www.nairaland.com/421192/not-igbo-ikwerre
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Okwyjesus(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
ajokebelle:

You are right. They are just an Igbo dialect.
But when oil dry their eye go clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Dedetwo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
ajokebelle:

Says by a Yari.ba.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by ajokebelle(f): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dedetwo:

Says by a Yari.ba.

I'm not going to exchange tribalistic banters with you. Go to the playground and look for a kid to drag words with.
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Dedetwo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
kingzizzy:

You mean like an Ikwerre man such as Chibuike Amaechi who says he is Igbo? Or an Ikwerre woman Tonto Dike who says she is Igbo? Or maybe Duncan Okechukwu(Duncan Mighty) who says he Igbo?

Remind us again which Ikwerre denied being Igbo and the one that accepted to be Igbo

Actually, "Ikwerre is not Igbo" is slogan designed by northern Nigerian elites, Yari.ba and Ijo to drive the mother hen away so the chicken is easy for picking. All this crap points to abandon property and Port Harcourt is Ijo land. However the rogues have hit a wall as Ikwerre and Rebisi Diobu folks have resolutely claimed Igweocha with all forms of legality.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Dedetwo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
ajokebelle:

I'm not going to exchange tribalistic banters with you. Go to the playground and look for a kid to drag words with.

This is silliness in hypocrisy. You were already neck deep in a tribal playground with this quote: "Most Ikwerre's I know get pissed off when you call them Igbo". Most Nigerians are pitiably delusional.
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by 900winer(m): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
post=92167865:

Anambraforgottenson where were you when Wike denied been Igbo before spew trash

https://www.nairaland.com/5571475/wike-ikwerres-let-no-one/

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Bkayyy: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
stanluiz:
You Igbos and your lunatic leader nnamdi kanu are embarrassing Igbo nation . You people bring unnecessary insult to Igbo race and i don't like it.

Why did amaechi removed igboland from railway plan if true he is an Igbo man. That man called rotimi amaechi is igbophobic incase you don't know.

He can speak corrupt version of Igbo language, wear Igbo attire but I cannot be decieved.

Amechi claims Igbo when he want to achieve anything politically.
Guy ima akwukwo too much. Bia ndi ara a sisi na ha bu ndi igbo, Ikwerre is never and will never be igbo. Don't be deceived by all these political statements. Try and go to pH, interact with them and see for yourself.
Well, all these things and insults we are receiving now are as a result of these ipob and their leader. Ima na ndi be anyi si na nkata sie nri, o sie ajo nri
If chibuike rotimi amaechi is so igbo as he claimed why is there no railway across igbo land in this new train station and railway madness that is happening now. Imagine them finish railway across naija come get time dey name plenty names. Some were named tinubu station, Nelson Mandela station, Osama bin Laden station, ekwueme station and what have you whereas there is no railway way in alaigbo. Make una open una eyes, avoid deception na unu aburo umuazu

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Mastakija(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
richie240:

They may deny their igboness, na their palava be dt
Does a man's denial of his manhood make him a woman?

If u were born with ur peñis dangling between ur legs, yet claim u r not a man, does that 'assertion' make u a woman?

Even when blood brothers bitterly bicker to death and vow never to have anything to do with each other again till death, will that change the similarity in their genetic make up?
Bobrisky comes to my mind lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Cyberterror: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ikwerres are not Igbos. They are a distinct ethnic group.

3 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Anambra1stS0n: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:

Anambraforgottenson where were you when Wike denied been Igbo before spew trash

https://www.nairaland.com/5571475/wike-ikwerres-let-no-one/
Otondo when did he denied been Igbo in the video anu

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by 900winer(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
post=92175853:
Otondo when did he denied been Igbo in the video anu
Anambraforgottenson Ikwerre are not Igbo cry me a river grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Cyberterror: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ikwerres are Binis by origin. Just because they moved and settled in a place close to Igbos and were influenced in some ways by the dominant culture don't make them oblivious of their roots. No real Ikwerre man will ever accept the Igbo tag. If any does, it is simply for political or financial considerations. Ikwerre is a very smart tribe. They know how to play their game which is why they have been ruling Rivers State for over a decade now.
Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Anambra1stS0n: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
900winer:

Anambraforgottenson Ikwerre are not Igbo cry me a river grin grin
Igbos will unite before 2023, focus on how Amaechi and co are caging Tinubu, Igbo doesn't end in Southeast, the United Igbos scares the living shi.ts in you guys, Igbos in Rivers and Delta are well represented in Ohanaeze ndi Igbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFwj28U8eQE

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. by Collyweed: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
kingzizzy:

[/s]

Abeg stop am!

Everyone has agreed that Ikwerre are not Igbo. Rotimi is an Edo/Yoruba man and his deceit is transparent.

I don’t understand what Ohanaeze is waiting for before expelling these Trojan horses from the organization. This is why Ohanaeze is losing relevance everyday.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility / Musiliu Obanikoro Congratulates Buhari !!! / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.