Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release (680 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Arrives Abia Months After Release From Prison (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Katsina Ahead Of His Official Turbaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Showbby28: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Chief Whip of the Senate and former Governor of Abia State, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has made his first entrance to the Southeast almost two months After his release from the Kuje custodial centre.

Senator Kalu arrived the Domestic wing of the Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri at exactly ,1:32pm via a private jet . Senator Orji Kalu’s last visit to the Southeast east was in October 2019.

The former governor with retinue of his aides arrived the airport in company of friends and associates .

The Chief Whip was received by representatives of the Imo State government, Abia state bipartisan party leaders, members of Abia state House of Assembly, leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths, leadership of different social cultural groups among others.

Thousands of supporters wearing branded facemasks were outside the airport to welcome the Senator.

However, according to reports , office of the Chief Whip of the Senate had issued a directive appealing to well wishers and supporters to respect the COVID-19 regulations and avoid gatherings to celebrate his homecoming.

Meanwhile, All Progressives Congress (APC) Abia state chapter, in a statement signed by the publicity secretary Comrade Benedict Godson
has welcomed the former Governor to the state . The statement reads as follows “Today, our leader makes triumphant entry into Abia, as journey towards reclaiming our state begins

In our part of the world, we so much believe in destiny. It’s so real that when it starts manifesting, we can’t help but say it’s God’s doing.

It’s written in the sky and it’s obvious in the minds of men that Senator Orji Uzor-Kalu is a man destined to do great things.

The Bible, our holy book in Numbers 23:8 also made it clear that any man whom God has blessed, no man can curse such a man.

So today, after the much failed efforts made to curse q man whom God has already blessed, that man is coming in to take his rightful place as our leader.

He’s the APC leader in the South East of Nigeria, he’s Abia State political leader no matter the party you belong and he’s the man whom everybody give the respect as Abia Original leader.

Many people not just those in APC have been calling upon him to come and take what rightfully belongs to him and they’ll not be disappointed because he’s coming.

For us in APC, today is the beginning of us reclaiming a state that we sincerely know we can do better and make better for our people.

The triumphant entry of Senator Orji Uzor-Kalu today into Abia is a mark of a new beginning because the breeze of change will take over from today in Abia.

We welcome him and we urge him to take his rightful place as we all will always follow where he leads.”

https://thenigeriadaily.com/2020/07/27/breaking-orji-kalu-arrives-southeast-months-after-release/

Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Dyke15(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nigerians behold ur new President cum 2023!!
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Iamgrey5(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dyke15:
What did he do as governor of Abia state? Yet, igbos are fond of condemning Tinubu.

I know Lagos has its flaws but I prefer Nigeria to look like Lagos than to look like Abia state.
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Asgard13: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
What he do as governor of Abia state? Yet, igbos are fond of condemning Tinubu.

I know Lagos has its flaws but I prefer Nigeria to look like Lagos than to look like Abia state.

You no go focus ba? embarassed
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Asgard13: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dyke15:

Jiria nwayo! Nwa..
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by majamajic(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
What he do as governor of Abia state? Yet, igbos are fond of condemning Tinubu.

Boy, Lagos is collective effort , even long before timubu ,
Lagos was capital of Nigeria , talk about ekiti or osun , then talk about abia

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Iamgrey5(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Asgard13:

You no go focus ba? embarassed
From Ariaria to Umojima to Mcc to Tonimass to Osisomoa junction is like a Jungle without any basic infrastructure

Even Umahia is not left out

Obansanjo ran on his previous administration as military head of state

Yaradua ran on being a truthful and honest northerner

Jonathan ran on being a ordinary Nigerian from the creeks of Niger delta

Buhari ran on being anti corruption crusader

What is Kalu going campaign with ?
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Iamgrey5(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
majamajic:

Boy, Lagos is collective effort , even long before timubu ,
Lagos was capital of Nigeria , talk about ekiti or osun , then talk about abia
You obviously only started hearing about Lagos in the 2000s

Lagos was actually abandoned by the federal government after Abuja became the federal capital territory.

Tinubu re branded Lagos in early 2000s
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by ukukaegbu(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
What did he do as governor of Abia state? Yet, igbos are fond of condemning Tinubu.

They will come for your head.
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by majamajic(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You obviously only started hearing about Lagos in the 2000s

Lagos was actually abandoned by the federal government after Abuja became the federal capital territory.

Tinubu re branded Lagos in early 2000s

No , u know nothing about Lagos , Jakande , fashola made big impact , then Marwa , then , sanwo-olu , tinubu ,ambode in that order
Lagos was capital of Nigeria. So it has been a collective effort , the 3 bridges from island to mainland was when Lagos was the federal capital , most of the tall buildings u see in Marina was then . Or can someone give what he cannot give to his state of origin ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by majamajic(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
ukukaegbu:

They will attack you now.

We will educate him rather , Court said he didn't commit any crime
We have to respect that !
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Iamgrey5(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
majamajic:

No , u know nothing about Lagos , Jakande , fashola made big impact , then Marwa , then , sanwo-olu , tinubu ,ambode in that order
Lagos was capital of Nigeria. So it has been a collective effort , the 3 bridges from island to mainland was when Lagos was the federal capital , most of the tall buildings u see in Marina was then . Or can someone give what he cannot give to his state of origin ?
@ Bolden

I have a question for you

What year did Jakade rule Lagos? And who was Fashola Working under before rulling Lagos?

Ask Google or someone old enough or Familiar with Lagos in your vicinity to answer those questions for you.
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by majamajic(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ Bolden

I have a question for you

What year did Jakade rule Lagos? And who was Fashola Working under before rulling Lagos?

Ask Google or someone old enough or Familiar with Lagos in your vicinity to answer those questions for you.

Working under does not mean fashola didn't work more than him as a governor , remember he was fighting him till he finish his tenure
People that made impact in Lagos , jakande, Fashola , bababgida
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Iamgrey5(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
majamajic:

Working under does not mean fashola didn't work more than him as a governor , remember he was fighting him till he finish his tenure
People that made impact in Lagos , jakande, Fashola , bababgida
Again go and ask who Improved Lagos IGR

Created majority of the agencies in Lagos

Launched BRT

And who nominated Fashola himself against a very formidable Obanikoro then..

Be quick, don't waste time!
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Dyke15(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:

And you forgot that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria ba?
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Iamgrey5(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dyke15:
And you forgot that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria ba?
30 years ago before you were probably born
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Dyke15(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Oga if dem make u President for just an hour, beleive me, ur life will neva remain d same
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Dyke15(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Oga if dem make u President for just an hour, believe me, ur life will neva remain d same
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Dyke15(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Asgard13:

Jiria nwayo! Nwa..
Mpa ndi a ama nghota. Fa chelu noo so fa welu Tinubu*OUK2023*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Iamgrey5(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dyke15:
Oga if dem make u President for just an hour, beleive me, ur life will neva remain d same
From Corruption or what?

If you build a house 30 years ago, would it still look attractive today without constant renovation.
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Dyke15(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
From Corruption or what?

If you build a house 30 years ago, would it still look attractive today without constant renovation.
Am glad u accepted d fact dat Tinubu wz nt d one dat built Lagos
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
See Imo.....See Abia..

Supreme should sack Ikpeazu and install Uche Ogah as governor.
Re: Breaking!!! Orji Kalu Arrives Southeast Months After Release by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:

You have a point though.

Abia state is cursed.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Reacts To Death Of 21 Members, Vows To Avenge / "Obasanjo, Soyinka And Adeboye Pressing Buhari To Restructure Nigeria / What Sharia Law? Atiku-ribadu Wedding Makes A Mockery Of The Mentality Of The Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.