Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon (899 Views)

Edo: Fresh Crisis As LP Aspirant, Imasuagbon Issues 7-Day Ultimatum / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / Kenneth Imasuagbon: I Won’t Step Down For Obaseki, Even In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by nairavsdollars(f): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
A former governorship aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Edo State, Kenneth Imasuagbon, has said Governor Godwin Obaseki, his party’s candidate will win the September 19 governorship election by 80 percent.

Speaking on Channels Television, he said from the situation in the state, Edo people want Obaseki want Obaseki to finish the good works he started.

He also berated Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, former National chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) for describing Obaseki as a mistake that will be corrected in the governorship election.
He said rather than be a mistake, the governor has been a huge blessing to the state and they are proud of what he has achieved so far.

” The majority of Edo people want Obaseki back, he is going to win. APC’s game plan is violence and they have already started it ” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/obaseki-will-win-edo-election-by-80-percent-imasuagbon/

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by Righteousness89(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Edo State Elections will be Interesting..

I am Rooting For Governor Obaseki because godfatherism has to die in our Nation....

godfatherism is crippling our Nation...

We Supported Oshimole to win Election to kill the godfatherism of the late Anienih....

The same Wahala raises up it head again..

Edo Brethren its in your Hands..

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by PassingShot(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
By 99% sef.

If it was in the days PDP was writing results even before the first ballot was casted.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by seanfer(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Is this not the Rice man that was boasting that He will not step down for Obaseki during the primary only for him to get to the venue and went mute?
After cashing out he still want to get Election mobilization fund from the Father Xmas

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by Flexherbal(m): 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
The people will decide.
Re: Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by ORIENTATION101: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rice man looking for another cash outcheesy
Obaseki mumu never docheesy

Make me sef go meet Edo malfunctioning ATM at Edo govt house and promise him 95% victory maybe small dollars go drop for my pocketcheesy

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Sorry oh! Grammarian....see where your knowledge of grammar had pushed you to...
There are some of your colleagues in Naija that feed your ent8re lineage yet, they don't know how to compose good English....

You better waka go chop two foofoo and one and one sachet water you are known for...

lemme not call you idiot

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
This idiot had collected his own cut from Obaseki..he sold his birthright for a morsel of bread and beans crumbs from Obaseki.....

Who told you that you can't be a governor yourself? You need a brain reset
Re: Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by Loadbalancer(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wake and see!
Re: Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by Adayi1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
me na 99.9%, lol
Re: Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by ayomilore: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Rice man looking for another cash outcheesy
Obaseki mumu never docheesy

Make me sef go meet Edo malfunctioning ATM at Edo govt house and promise him 95% victory maybe small dollars go drop for my pocketcheesy

Bad guy.
Re: Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by Quelme: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Better close that your big mouth.
Use and dump politician!!!

It is crystal clear Mr MOU can not survive Oshoquake and hurricane Ize Iyamu!!!

Oshoquake/Ize Iyamu the wickedest collabo ever liveth!!!!
Re: Obaseki Will Win Edo Election By 80 Percent – Imasuagbon by Cajal(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
PassingShot:
By 99% sef.

If it was in the days PDP was writing results even before the first ballot was casted.

grin
..100%
Imasugbon must work for his 2millions us dollar in return for party ticket

(1) (Reply)

PDP Knocks Ize-iyamu As APC Says Deputy Gov Distributing Arms / Nigeria Borrowed N18.89tn Under Buhari – Report / Endsars Is Dead As IG Disband SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.