Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,167 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? (144 Views)

Get Free N9000 Naira ($20) / UPDATED: How To Make $900 Online Monthly. Get In Now. / Wow Blockchain Is Giving Out $25 (N9000) Free! Step By Step Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would N9000 Online Monthly Be Worth It? by EmmanuelVi(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Okay, I really need honest reviews here. I intend bringing an innovation which of course could help a lot of us if we dedicate our time to it.
Am very sure many of us here remember refer.ng since quite a handful of us used that site (wella wella lols). It's something like that in that it's not stressful but even more rewarding than refer.ng was. Mind you, it's not my website; I dont have any related to this stuff, am just trying to tap from an already available resource.

Question: "Since you've got the idea, then why not do it on your own, why bring us into it?
Answer: No man is an island on his own; this work requires collaborative efforts to work. It's kind of a "she-pulls-me-i-pull-you" thing I would say (funny right? make una no mind me abeg).

So here's the deal; it's going to be an online job, its been around for ages of course but I havent met anyone in Nigeria that tweaked it for others to benefit from. So basically, am trying to bring that here let's all benefit. But then the question stands; would N9000 a month be worth it? For working 1.5 - 2.5 hrs online everyday? Simply doing the same thing over and over or simply, 200 times?
Please let me hear your honest reviews. Please specify your state of residence and then your opinion on the matter (my reason for that is simple; different states have different economic stances, not all fingers all equal).
Thank You all very much.

(1) (Reply)

1688 Purchasing Agents From China / Turbo-charger And It's Important Role / We Order On Amazon/ebay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.